Crooked River Sheath

Doghed

WKR
I bought a full size Benchmade Crooked River for my wife. Its a bit large for her to carry clipped in her pocket so I removed the clip and designed a wet formed leather pancake sheath with a slightly forward carry angle. I always build a prototype to test for fit and function on a new pattern. It turned out exactly as we wanted so I built her final piece (left).

Instead of throwing the practice sheath in a pile with the others I decided to give it away to a fellow WKR. All I ask in return is real daily use feedback at some point.
IMG_6755.jpeg
I have two conditions:
You must be a current owner of said knife and be willing to use/test the sheath.

Again this is a test piece. It has the fit and function but not the refined finish normally associated with a custom leather product. The belt clip should be removed for this to work properly.

If you or someone you know would be interested please respond to this thread.

Thanks.

BH.

jraugie1

FNG
I have the Crooked River full size knife and I would love to take you up on your kind offer.

Jim in Chesapeake, VA.

jraugie1

FNG
I just received the sheath and it is awesome. Nicely crafted, looks great, and fits the knife perfectly. Thank you so much!!

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 10
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 10