Crispi vs…

boots fit every differently. your best bet is to buy 3 different brands of boots that are all similar in features. I have a buddy that highly dislikes his Crispi's but loves Kenetreks. I love my Zamberlans. Everyone has a different foot. doesn't mean the boots aren't high quality, just means it doesn't work for your foot

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
My crispi guide boots fit true to size, so do my lowa hunter evos.

I have the zamberlan 2072 which has a much tighter technical fit, I actually had to switch the insole out in those to create more volume in the boot. Once I did that it was much better. I switched to a lathrop and son’s synergy footbed. Before I did that I was thinking I’d have to sell the boots.

Jimss

WKR
I didn't read all the posts but a lot depends upon your particular feet. In particular if you have wide vs narrow feet.

I have around 5 or 6 different Crispi models and some are narrower than others. I prefere more volume and the EE width. Some of the Crispis with leather may shrink with time as they get wet. I generally buy boots around 1 size larger than my normal shoes. This way I can add padded insoles plus have the opportunity to change thickness of socks depending upon hot vs cold temps. I gut the insoles that come with the boots because they have little padding. It's possible to cinch boots down when using lighter socks and let out the laces when using thicker socks. The last thing you want is a boot that is too small!

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Crispi West River 2.0's and they have a wider fore foot. They fit true to size for me. Great right out of the box. I also have a non insulated pair of Schnee Beartooths that fit great and love them. Both are on sale now. It's a toss up as far as which boot I like best. I wear them at different times though. The West Rivers have 400g of insulation and the Beartooth's have none. All of the Schnee boots are on sale right now 40% - 50% off

srm51475

FNG
I recently tried and returned several different boots before keeping the Crispi Briksdal Mtn SF size 10.5. I feel it is very true to size and not narrow, at least for me. I liked the Hanwag Alverstone II, which I would say runs narrow, I had to go up to 11 Wide to get a fit in that boot, just for compairison. I also have Crispi Wild Rock GTX insulated and feel it is actually a little wide at the forefoot. Hope this helps.

Purdue

FNG
The Colorado's seemed to run almost a full size small for me, had to send them back. The Summit's were true to size and I really like them. 20+ miles on them during an elk hunt last year, no blisters or hot spots, worked out great.

bober90

FNG
I picked up a pair of Crispi Nevadas a few months ago and have been very impressed. I think Crispi may still be on sale on gear fool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk