Crispi Valdres smokin’ close out deal!

Been trying to help a buddy get some new boots and ended up stumbling upon a smokin deal on some new boots for myself! Midwayusa, Crispi Valdres old model that they’re discontinuing. Sizes are very limited, currently 8, 9, 11.5, and 12. Prices range from $147-184 I think. Be interesting to see how these compare to my Nevadas. I’m told much less ankle support but still the awesome rocking footbed. Looks like they changed the sole on the new model which I’m very skeptical about. If they fit my feet like my Nevadas I’m gonna be HAPPY! Just thought I’d share. Happy hunting! FFG

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
If you are a new customer you can add 20% off code. Had a few buddies do that to order this week, unfortunately I was a loyal customer in their database already with both my emails... "MSUA0824" I think is the code so came to like $125 for a couple guys.

SloppyJ

WKR
Love my Valdres. Insanely comfortable.
Heard the toe box was tight. Can you confirm? They don't have wide sizes available and that's exactly what I didn't like about the Zamberlans I tried on.

SirChooCH

Lil-Rokslider
Heard the toe box was tight. Can you confirm? They don't have wide sizes available and that's exactly what I didn't like about the Zamberlans I tried on.
Just got mine in the mail today 11.5 EE. It is slightly narrower than my Nevada Legends in same size. Idk if that helps

currdog

FNG
They are priced to get rid of for a reason.ha.Didnt like mine.They are narrow and made my feet feel unstable in any uneven terrain.I might wear them around town or sell them.Another man might love them tho.

OP
F
They are priced to get rid of for a reason.ha.Didnt like mine.They are narrow and made my feet feel unstable in any uneven terrain.I might wear them around town or sell them.Another man might love them tho.
I guess I’ll find out tomorrow when mine arrive! Fingers crossed they fit like my old summits and Nevadas to some extent. I’ve heard such mixed input that I was willing to take a chance for that price. The ones I got were EE’s also. The sole is the exact same as the Nevadas and I was told by Black Ovis folks that they have the “rocking foot” action like I love so much in the Nevadas.

Hard to find all leather/nubuck boots nowadays and that’s what I want. I will report back what my initial impressions are after they arrive! Happy hunting! FFG

currdog

FNG
I guess I’ll find out tomorrow when mine arrive! Fingers crossed they fit like my old summits and Nevadas to some extent. I’ve heard such mixed input that I was willing to take a chance for that price. The ones I got were EE’s also. The sole is the exact same as the Nevadas and I was told by Black Ovis folks that they have the “rocking foot” action like I love so much in the Nevadas.

Hard to find all leather/nubuck boots nowadays and that’s what I want. I will report back what my initial impressions are after they arrive! Happy hunting! FFG
Hope they work for you.It is a good deal if they do.Im use to wearing meindls and lowa tibets .They are what they are.

SloppyJ

WKR
Interested to get some feedback on these. I noticed they were EEs but I was still hesitant. I went ahead and ordered a pair of Zamberlan Tofanes but for the price, I would pick these up for a lighter weight option too.

OP
F
Yeah, everyone’s feet and bodies are different. I bought a used pair is Salewa Rapace and they do NOT work for my feet no matter how I lace, what insole I put in, etc. Hally hunting! FFG