Credo Reticle

Caseknife

Lil-Rokslider
Can anyone tell me if the lighted portion of the 3x9 standard duplex reticle is visible when it is not lit? And what are your thoughts on the scope as a durable, lightweight option for SFP.

Macintosh

WKR
I have two of these.

Do you mean Visible, or “boldly visible”? The center portion of the crosshair is thin compared to most duplex reticles, and the thin part extends further away from center than most. Due to that it is not as bold as many duplex reticles. It is useable for me without illumination most of the time, but I can see people who hunt mainly in “busy” dark backgrounds such as brushy dark timber would find it a sub-optimal reticle, and would either want to use the illumination or gravitate to one of the accupoint models that has a thicker crosshair to deal with this issue.

Aside from that, I have found it a great scope that tracks reliably and so far has maintained zero better than the scopes they replaced.

OP
C

Caseknife

Lil-Rokslider
Just what I was looking for information and review, thanks. I was mainly concerned if in 10 years or so, the electronics die and would the scope still be usable. Kind of like that there is an off position between each intensity levels also. Red or green, which is more readily seen in timber?