Trijicon Credo HX Reticle

I'm looking at the Trijicon Credo HX SFP scope with the MOA Center Dot reticle. Does anyone here have photos of the reticle you could post up? I'm trying to ascertain what the glass clarity is like, as well as how fine the reticle is. Any repeatability issues?

Thanks!

Crosshairs are thin, and the glass is clear. Not sure where in middle Tn you are, I’m in cookeville. If you’re close, you’re more than welcome to look thru a few.

Glass clarity is great, especially for the price you’re paying. You’d have to spend hundreds more to get better.

MT_Wyatt

WKR
The reticle is thin. Early and last light you’d need illumination. It’s pretty easy to lose in dark timber.

Not the same reticle but I’d assume the center dot is the same, it is small and with a dark background you could lose it. Flip side is you can use this scope for detail work out to 1000yds no problem,IMG_6300.jpeg

I don't have a pic, but IMO, the clarity is pretty good, but a notch below the the Leupold VX5HD I used to own. Reticle is a bit thin and I agree that if you don't use illumination, it could be difficult to make out. The entire reticle on my Credo illuminates , but the center dot is tiny. I wish that only the center dot illuminated and was larger, like the Leupold Firedot. I have learned to live with the reticle, but my old eyes would like something different. Great scope, though. Absolutely rock solid and dependable.

I don't have a pic, but IMO, the clarity is pretty good, but a notch below the the Leupold VX5HD I used to own. Reticle is a bit thin and I agree that if you don't use illumination, it could be difficult to make out. The entire reticle on my Credo illuminates , but the center dot is tiny. I wish that only the center dot illuminated and was larger, like the Leupold Firedot. I have learned to live with the reticle, but my old eyes would like something different. Great scope, though. Absolutely rock solid and dependable.
Why don't you own the vx5 hd anymore?

sdupontjr

WKR
I agree totally with the illumination. I wish it was just the center dot rather than the whole reticle. The reticle is rather thin to use in thick hardwoods, but is still very nice. I have a different opinion on the glass though. To my 51 year old eyes, the glass is very nice. I have SB's, meopta's Accupoints and the glass on the credo HX is very nice. Mine is a 4-16x50. If I'm hunting open terrain, I would have no problem grabbing it and making a hunt. But if I'm in my thick hardwoods, I'm grabbing my Polar because it gets dark faster than normal.