Covid Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://fullfact.org/health/covid-vaccines-heart-disease/. Study compared 9 risk factors that they use to predict odds of heart attack in the next 5 years. They did test before and after getting vaccine odds of heart attack went from 11% to 25% in the people who participated in the study. When you have a young healthy friend die of a heart attack you start researching.
Did you read anything on the page that you linked? The "study" has not even been published or peer reviewed. So far all that is available is the abstract. There is no way that we could make any conclusions from that. I 100% believe that we should do research into all of the side effects but it does not help the process to promote information like this that has not been validated or replicated. I'm sorry that you have lost people close to you but your experience is not an absolute or representative of the whole COVID situation.

ozyclint

WKR
Question for the group...

If Omicron is extra contagious yet also very mild (1 death in US and a handful in Europe, at best). So mild in fact that they have to explain to us the nuance of distinguishing between omicron and the common cold. Is this not the chance to reach herd immunity safely? Why not just stop the booster push and let it Omicron run its course?

Seems to be no worse than a cold in the vast majority of cases. Sorry, but I'm not seeing a valid reason to continue with the vaccine push/mandates with Omicron.

The only logical explanation is...there is no money to be made in herd immunity/natural antibodies.
The other logical explanation is that it would mean they would have to relinquish the wide sweeping control they have placed on everybody. They'll do just about anything to maintain and expand their control of people.

Mtnboy

WKR
Actually it was completely civil until you decided to chime in with your snyde comments. You just couldn’t help yourself could you?
Couldn't help myself anymore than the folks who continue to think giving their opinion on covid/vaccines/Fauci/politics etc. etc. is going to change someone else's mind.

It's f'n comical how many threads have been made on this and the same folks keep blasting their opinion thinking it's going to help.

Any topic with Covid should be banned, go to Facebook and debate that shit.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Couldn't help myself anymore than the folks who continue to think giving their opinion on covid/vaccines/Fauci/politics etc. etc. is going to change someone else's mind.

It's f'n comical how many threads have been made on this and the same folks keep blasting their opinion thinking it's going to help.

Any topic with Covid should be banned, go to Facebook and debate that shit.

Why is it so hard for people like you to just scroll on past topics that don’t interest you?. People like you are the problem, not threads about Covid.

Mtnboy

WKR
Quit acting like a whiny little know it all. Why is it so hard for people like you to just scroll on past topics that don’t interest them. People like you are the problem, not threads about Covid.
I'd say people like you that want to debate it over and over and over and over and over and over and over are the problem.

Do you really have nothing better to do with your life than debate Covid online? It would appear so, that's sad....I hope you are able to find something more fulfilling at some point.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I'd say people like you that want to debate it over and over and over and over and over and over and over are the problem.

Do you really have nothing better to do with your life than debate Covid online? It would appear so, that's sad....I hope you are able to find something more fulfilling at some point.

There was no debate. It was a civil discussion amongst people who are interested in the topic. Why is that so hard for people like you??? If you don’t want to read about it, scroll on past. You can’t though, you have to chime in with your condescending “expertise” and crap all over something that is not harming you at all. I just can’t get inside the mind of people who act like you. It’s pathetic and ridiculous. Again, if you don’t want to take part in the conversation, then don’t. Thanks for reminding me that there is an ignore feature here on rokslide though.

Mtnboy

WKR
There was no debate. It was a civil discussion amongst people who are interested in the topic. Why is that so hard for people like you??? If you don’t want to read about it, scroll on past. You can’t though, you have to chime in with your condescending “expertise” and crap all over something that is not harming you at all. I just can’t get inside the mind of people who act like you. It’s pathetic and ridiculous. Again, if you don’t want to take part in the conversation, then don’t. Thanks for reminding me that there is an ignore feature here on rokslide though.
Show me where I claimed to be an expert?

Because I said "uneducated opinions" ?

I'd say unless ya'll are Drs or in the medical profession that I was spot on with that analysis.

Why can't people like you realize that this is a hunting forum and not a medical forum? Go ahead and ignore me, it's the way of the world these days to cancel those who hurt your feelings or have a different opinion, I'll take it as a compliment that I hurt your feelings enough that you can't even emotionally handle to read what I say. Maybe go find a safe space to cry if it helps.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"

I'd say unless ya'll are Drs or in the medical profession that I was spot on with that analysis.

Why can't people like you realize that this is a hunting forum and not a medical forum? Go ahead and ignore me, it's the way of the world these days to cancel those who hurt your feelings or have a different opinion, I'll take it as a compliment that I hurt your feelings enough that you can't even emotionally handle to read what I say. Maybe go find a safe space to cry if it helps.

Go be combative elsewhere. People like you are ruining this forum. Again, if you don’t want to read it, scroll on past. And While you cry about me ignoring you, I’ll remind you that it was you who suggested banning certain topics.

Vandy321

WKR

Totally dude, I see so much more value inl another "which pack" or "best puffy" thread. You know, the things that really matter in life.

Mtnboy

WKR
For sure!!! I don’t know about you but I can’t wait to find out what camo pattern some random dude on the internet chooses!!!!
Well, that is what this forum is about...hunting.... I'm sure there are medical forums out there for your beloved Covid discussions that you are so attached to.

Mtnboy

WKR
Totally dude, I see so much more value inl another "which pack" or "best puffy" thread. You know, the things that really matter in life.
Newsflash.... it's a hunting forum, that's the shit that gets talked about.

Except when some of ya'll just can't go a day without debating/giving your opinion on Covid.....maybe find a medical forum if that is your preferred topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.