Covid Booster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trr15

WKR
It's not unlike our current flu shots every year......some years the shots seem to match up well with the variants that we see, and other years (like this year) the shots don't do squat to help fight against the variants that show up. The more quickly the viruses mutate, the less chance that the shots are going to provide protection. They're constantly chasing their tail. Nothing new here.
I wonder what would happen to the profit stream if the vaccines caught up to the viruses and actually became highly effective? It’s almost as if the flu, and now Covid, are cash cows.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
It’s almost as if the flu, and now Covid, are cash cows.
Of course they are. Look at all pharmaceutical companies and their drug pipelines. I'm not against that, but people still need to be able to choose whether they take any of these drugs, especially given all the side-effects that each and every one of them have for the potential to inflict on folks. And also......wherever there's big money, there's big corruption.

Gone4Days

WKR
Just keep some Ivermectin and Budesonide on hand in case of a diagnosis and live life. These medicines are the ones that have been proven safe and effective for decades. Cheap, effective, safe. Why mess with an experimental vaccine when there are treatments available?

It’s impossible to deny Ivermectin and Budesonide’s effectiveness after all the published (yet suppressed) clinical studies worldwide.

Find a Dr who will give you a Rx.

alaska_bou

Lil-Rokslider
In my opinion, those who are unvaxxed and ending up in the ICU, due to something they could have easily prevented, should lose hospital admission privelidges if other people who have serious health issues needs those resourses and open rooms are on short supply. How would you feel if someone you cared about had a stroke and died because they couldn't get treatment if the ICU was full of unvaxxed conspiracy theorists who chose to believe garbage off of facebook agenda pushers than from real, acredited scientists? I would be pretty upset too.

Like it or not, the overwhelming majority of those with covid who are admitted (and died) are unvaxed. And those who are vaxed and admitted almost always had comobidities that prevented the vax from working. But suddendly we are against capitalism because Pfizer is making money in the process and because 1 out of 20,000 get myocarditis? Please find a vaccine that is 100% safe with no risk of side effects or a company that will spend billions out of pocket in development with no promise of ROI. Neither exist.

In my opinion, those who are unvaxxed and ending up in the ICU, due to something they could have easily prevented, should lose hospital admission privelidges if other people who have serious health issues needs those resourses and open rooms are on short supply. How would you feel if someone you cared about had a stroke and died because they couldn't get treatment if the ICU was full of unvaxxed conspiracy theorists who chose to believe garbage off of facebook agenda pushers than from real, acredited scientists? I would be pretty upset too.

Like it or not, the overwhelming majority of those with covid who are admitted (and died) are unvaxed. And those who are vaxed and admitted almost always had comobidities that prevented the vax from working. But suddendly we are against capitalism because Pfizer is making money in the process and because 1 out of 20,000 get myocarditis? Please find a vaccine that is 100% safe with no risk of side effects or a company that will spend billions out of pocket in development with no promise of ROI. Neither exist.

Bless your heart, sounds great as long as the same things applies to people who smoked, are overweight, have high cholesterol, junkies, people who drink and drive, people who text and drive, most if not all cases of type 2 diabetes, HIV cases, and and anyone who eats fast food.
That’s just a quick list of the top my head I’m sure there’s about another 20-30 totally preventable health conditions that probably really don’t need medical treatment because their self induced and totally preventable.

1 out of 10,000 get myocarditis. If one has already recovered from Covid the risk rises to 1 in 2800.

There is nothing good or noble about forcing that risk on people, especially those who have already developed natural immunities and have a risk of hospitalization less than 1 in 2 million.

Azone

WKR

What if the ICU is full of lazy fat asses that lived off coke and candy bars while puffing away on cigs or vape pens daily?
Why should my mostly healthy choice making ass need to wait behind those people?

FLATHEAD

WKR
Just saw where Biden is tasking several federal agencies to create a database to track Fed. employees
that requested a religious exemption to the vaccine.
One is the "Pretrial Services Agency".
For everyone's benefit I'm sure.

Trr15

WKR
Not this again. I don’t understand how anyone can propose this and pretend there aren’t 1000 other choices and behaviors that would fall into the same category.

Sapcut

WKR

You don’t have a stinkin clue. Totally absurd.

Sapcut

WKR
Some good information that can actually be helpful to Covid patients.

This post says Singulair, but other antihistamines work, also, such as Zyrtec

From a friend: Very interesting!
The great misdiagnosis!!
“C o V I D pneumonia is actually mast cell degranulation of the lungs!! Put simply, it's an allergic reaction occurring after the viral phase ends, most likely to something in the viral particles left over after the body deals with the virus. The reason you can't tell it's an allergic reaction is because it's happening in the lungs, so you experience only symptoms of chest tightness and fatigue!
Dr. Shankara Chetty of South Africa has closely monitored and treated over 8000 patients personally. He noticed there was something very different about viral pneumonia in comparison to C-V pneumonia and was determined to figure out what the mechanism of treatment should be. He had all of his patients come in as soon as they expressed any symptoms, he followed the progression of everyone's disease pattern and noticed something very interesting which resulted in his findings.
Every person progressed the same for the first 5 days, all of them, even those who eventually went on to worsen, appeared to improve around that 5th to 6th day. But from that day forward, there were two distinct camps...one group would always go on to improve after that initial period, but the other group would suddenly worsen on day 8. Not day 7 or 9, always day 8, and they would be fine day 7, while going on to develop what we've come to recognize as C-V pneumonia. But it's not pneumonia at all!
Dr. Chetty knew the pattern of expression for pneumonia of all kinds and this C-V "pneumonia" wasn't behaving like any other form of pneumonia. In fact, the flow of oxygen wasn't restricted at all, like in pneumonia. Patients were showing a restriction to lung expansion, but not air flow and it was coming on rapidly, unlike pneumonia. The lung itself was inflamed and couldn't expand.
It was then that he recognized the similarity this condition had with an allergic reaction. The second an allergic reaction happens, inflammation creates instant symptoms. In peanut allergies for example, you eat a peanut and your face swells up. Pneumonia is progressive, not instant like this.
As it turns out, this illness is biphasic, meaning there could potentially be two phases of illness and it's the second phase where mortality and morbidity occur.
He had a critically ill patient, who had diabetes, hypertension and her oxygen saturation was in the 80's, both pre-existing conditions are co-morbidities of C-V. He treated her with a high dose steroid and added in an antihistamine.
When he called to check on her the next day, her oxygen levels were normal and she progressed on to full health.
It's important to note here too that none of his patients have experienced complications of C o V I D or long haulers. He has since begun working with long hauler's cases though and even in their testing, he is discovering that it's related to mast cell degranulation - aka - histamine!! . He may be the ONLY doctor tracking this illness so closely. Although, I have noticed that the I-MASK protocols have been altered to include Singulair.”
Add antihistamines to your C protocol!

Tarded sheep .

Kentucky

WKR

If your brains where dynamite, you couldn’t blow off your hat.

Like it or not our local paper just broke down the statistics for Covid cases in the state of Idaho, and the numbers for vaccinated and unvaccinated were strangely close to one another, like .5% point less likely to die and 1% less likely to be hospitalized if you are vaccinated than not. And this was an article praising the efficacy of vaccines, the reality is the vaccine has limited efficacy and the risks of putting an untested medicine in my body far outweigh the risks of Covid to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
Like it or not our local paper just broke down the statistics for Covid cases in the state of Idaho, and the numbers for vaccinated and unvaccinated were strangely close to one another, like .5% point less likely to die and 1% less likely to be hospitalized if you are vaccinated than not. And this was an article praising the efficacy of vaccines, the reality is the vaccine has limited efficacy and the risks of putting an untested medicine in my body far outweigh the risks of Covid to me

So the vaccines work well everywhere but Idaho?

So the vaccines work well everywhere but Idaho?

No I don’t think they work well anywhere, I’m just using those numbers as an example because frankly I haven’t studied the numbers nationwide, but I’m guessing they probably follow pretty close to the same trends. I frankly don’t really care, I got the J&J over the summer but won’t be getting anymore Covid vaccines. My wife and I and 3 children have made it through nearly 2 years without Covid including the dreaded “delta” variant, I’m guessing we won’t get Omicron either

Status
Not open for further replies.