Conservation Organization

Wapiti151

WKR
I’ve never leased to them myself, know that they have leased lands. You support where you’d like, once they honestly invest in MT and not Kentucky then maybe. It’s a money grab( in my opinion), you spend money where you’d like and I’ll do where I would like.

I think pheasants forever is great in MT so I support them as I see the projects benefitting public access on private and boosting bird pops on both ownership types.
Mule deer foundation: I really want them to do more, extremely low over head organization compared to RMEF, I just haven’t seen the projects, and structures of the org. Develop.
RMEF is a NO for me, can’t stand that they buy leases around the west with raised dollars at banquets and memberships, then hunt them their self no chance a typical member can go shoot a 380-410 bull on there. I think for majority of members RMEF is a status symbol now, ten to 15 years ago they were a great org before they turned into a business.
I don't know where you are getting your "info" but I can tell you with confidence that your claim is 100%, absolutely BS.

Winnie

Lil-Rokslider
Huge supporter of PF. Local dollars stay local and get things done on the ground. I also love RMEF. Both orgs do a great job of leveraging their money for wild critters.

JAM7

FNG
Has anyone here worked with or donated to the American Bear Federation? Their stated purpose is something I’m interested in supporting, however I’m having trouble finding information on the organization. They seem relatively new (or changed their name), and when I tried emailing the email on their website I received an error message that said the email address didn’t exist.

I was considering donating to become a lifetime member, but feel like more due diligence is necessary.