Congressional Hearing on UAP/UFO

It certainly will deceive people and cause a lot to lose their faith
Shawn Ryan has a good interview with Dr Steven Greer about this
It’s lengthy but worth watching
I've had some thoughts on this recently...

Either UFO/UAP stuff is all apart of the bluebeam project. These are test runs to see how the populace will react. Ooorrrr all these sightings and experiences people are having are totally legit and real. If that is the case, I tend to think that all this is the work of nephilim/watchers, not aliens. (GEN 6, ENOCH, 2 PETER 2:3-4) Either way buckle up for some crazy stuff to go down.

A good podcast that talks about this is Haunted Cosmos. The alien ep is excellent and will blow your mind.

This is pretty wild stuff. Not sure what I think. I'm open for sure, with the understanding that everyone has an agenda including the government, the conspiracy theorists, anyone with a YouTube channel, organized religions, etc...

Do I think little green men are beaming people up? Not really. Do I think there is enough video evidence of strange objects seemingly defying my small grasp on physics? Absolutely. Could it be military technology? Sure. Could it be alien life? Sure, why not. The idea that we are alone in this big old universe is a big conceited. It's also naïve to think the government would admit if there was military technology (ours or foreign) that could do what some of the crafts on the verified military videos do.

I don't think admitting there may be something out there is any crazier than subscribing to the Bluebeam Project or saying everything UAP/UFO is a hoax.

SWOHTR

WKR
Working for the government, all I’ll say is that some people give “the ‘they’” too much credit on some things, esp with crazy conspiracy theories. We struggle to pay our people (military, namely) enough, correctly, and on time yet people think we’re capable of pulling off some crazy conspiracy theory.

Wingnutty

FNG
Yeah exactly. After working for the gov for a good length of time anyone who believes in conspiracy theories involving massive government coverups is sorely mistaken and is giving the gov way too much confidence. Most of the time the gov can’t tie its own shoelaces. Thinking the gov can sustain large coverups would be akin to thinking the gov can do an Ironman triathlon…the gov can’t even put its swimsuit on the right way, it sits backwards on a bike, it trips itself every other step when running. Naw, there ain’t no big gov coverups, hate to break it to you😐

I’d much sooner believe aliens are visiting vs this is a gov conspiracy, and I’m not kidding.