Conceal carry holsters- what brand do you like?

I just picked up a G43X and plan to carry it daily. I have a Vigitac kydex holster for my G19 that is ok but I would like some adjustment.

I want to appendix carry and wouldn't turn down a spare mag holder.

Who do you have experience with?

scp

Lil-Rokslider
Ivory holsters. I have a backpack waistbelt model (EMG), an appendix one (Brow Tine) and an inside waistband one (Imperial). Terrific construction, tight tolerances, smoothed edges, and comfortable. Can’t see going to another holster.

I have the gunfightersINC Solace Hybrid. I really like it for appendix carry.

If you're wanting an extra mag holder you will have to look CAS/C5S IWB Holster. I don't have any experience with it, but they put out a solid product. My next purchase from them will be the Kenai chest holster for a g20.......then maybe the CAS/C5S for a g19....it never ends!

Jbehredt

WKR
If you’re a slender guy look at jmcustomkydex. The “George” model specifically. Beeen wearing mine daily for a few years. Disappears on my 32” waist, even under fitted t shirts. I went with a 19 holster for my 26. Figure it’s good to have options and it adds an extra bit of tuck to the grip.

mcseal2

WKR
I carry my Sig 938 in a Sneaky Pete holster when going to town. With the size of cell phones today the only time I ever got a look with it was at a gun counter in an Academy store. It was an off duty officer who used the same holster after talking to him. It's really comfortable and pretty easily accessible. No spare mag holder though. Hot weather I carry a Ruger LCP in a Bullydog holster that's like a smaller cell phone pouch.

Nuke Man

WKR
I've tried crap tons of appendix carry holsters. The best one I've found to date is a G-Code Incog. Make sure to get the tactical fuzz on it. I carry my 43 and 19 with these. Most of the time I carry OWB with a Galco holster.

OP
F
As I suspected everyone has their own recommendations.

I'm not a big guy but could lose 10 or 15 lbs FWIW.

I left out that I am planing on buying a light for this pistol also. I'm assuming that will affect what holsters I should consider.

Jbehredt

WKR
Appendix carry with a light wouldn’t work for me. It’s enough to keep the muzzle end from poking my thigh when sitting without the bulk of a light in that area.

Make sure you look at the holster before buying the light to ensure it's compatible. I've looked at a lot of holsters that only make them for specific light attachments.

Comp-Tac 2 o’clock - heirloom quality kydex, if there is such a thing
Blade tech klip - cheaper but effective.

Not going to be for everyone, but take a look at Remora holsters. I use one appendix carry for my H&K USP.

Very simple design, flexible for various IWB carry locations, comfortable, and stays put rock solid for me. Will not break the bank either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob5589

WKR
I have a couple holsters from a small shop called justholsterit on Etsy. I run one appendix for my Kahr CW9 and it works very well. It is very slim, nothing extra to poke or grab at you. All the edges are rounded and smoothed.

2e25Selo27mbbLXUGtM8CJmrUBQWHn6VK_FhAbijm-C_-U4cEXDdtBsTNyrizqIljthNPZTtpkVZMZQMEVn-VfQ00nNTFolUPTw9fNxvhNCmp8bDgwYpaKXlSUIpdZTnHH8zzPyK-1dghWvLn5_opaebPV_9NX7H6gfSxa3w30euk8yhAskYbj9ARS3FFipUoY-fYidvgWOVaSHLKFWojfpmblIX1dq_eNUAN9-HlLZ4TplxSnz9XHCcs9SQbFYeHT0HF2khBAZYMNhhzh3i0UoP_IBlZOiLZTiju9n-1JbgVLhKvP1cfqSWqzk0A51_8nplPbZ4sLY6DAfHV9OtyAq28DWmDa4DYJOeZo9QSFEDPx3wi2SqaDjdGik4trPjqJDqicI46TaS3UW6Ty1Big4PuhXkVY6MSg6PRXgJkA80xywxZEYlfEstH6AFirVTJdtS7QjpVcL2W3_y4182fJcyZ2FC-B0i6Ih8rWcw7TQ-VL8z1TRMUyCUlsCOHrwHg7Eg2_aGso--4VVmfsfkFvDK9zt_kAecn_LaVwpuPicyfT9hg-bwbWw7EoYGKV_JKfbm1vzZHVK1IQaGnw4KUxPZU9iGNlYvzVNVHHquQbag8pIH5ngJxJzn-KNfUY4i2kqRYs_KM_nblwD_Azo07_Irufn53e4=w834-h625-no

HoytHntr4

WKR
Stealth gear holsters have been my favorite that I've tried so far and currently using. I like the vented material they use more than leather or kydex

YZF_88

Lil-Rokslider
I just picked up a G43X and plan to carry it daily. I have a Vigitac kydex holster for my G19 that is ok but I would like some adjustment.

I want to appendix carry and wouldn't turn down a spare mag holder.

Who do you have experience with?

I have been very happy with my T-Rex Arms Sidecar for my Glock 19. However, I put a light on mine and they don’t make one to accommodate it. I switched to a Tier 1 Concealed version and an even more pleased with it. Can’t go wrong with either. The Tier 1 is more comfortable due to the holster hinging in the middle.

Just ordered a Tier one OWB holster for my pack when hiking.

Blackhawk Serpa. Same thing I use plain clothes in a suit on duty I use off duty in civilian attire. Instead of a 19 on it is a 43x for off. Holster and Glock get smaller but carry location and draw never changes.

OP
F
Thanks for all the feedback. It seems like everyone has their favorite system and it goes to show that everyone has different needs.

I looked at all the options and thought that would fit my needs the best.

I decided to go with the G-code incog with attached mag holder. Nukeman gets the brownie points for the suggestion.

The funny thing is I work with kydex frequently making my knife sheaths. We use a formed vacuum mold for that which i wasn't about to make for a G43. Its such a great material.