Company swag

My employer annually lets us choose from several articles to be ordered, free of charge. It's a nice way to provide "swag" and still allow the employee to decide what they'll personally use.

RTIC and LL Bean have been among our past options.

Az wildcat

Lil-Rokslider
I work an office job but recently got a yeti hopper from work. It’s something I would never buy but it’s pretty sweet. Same thing with the yeti tumblers.

Haggin

Lil-Rokslider
Our work did nice Bluetooth outdoor speakers last year. JBL I think. Work well on tent trips, last a few days once charged.

We've done all the higher end jackets, quarter zips, polo shirts, it’s all I pretty much wear to work anymore except when a dress shirt is needed. I like them, but a closet full doesn’t do me much good on the weekends.

sndmn11

WKR
Anyone know if any of the optics manufactures can do some sort of imprint or etching on a pair of binos?

Maven does.

Mile High Laser Engraving has done a bunch of one-off stuff for me, and their bread and butter is company logo stuff. They can do al or of materials.

Tumblers (dishwasher safe!)
Engraved game calls
Sharpied cash moneys
Golf balls if your a golf ball whacker guy
The power bank idea is pretty cool
Toilet paper
BBQ cutting boards

CJohnson

WKR
My favorites are (in no particular order):

Yeti coffee mug, cups
Yeti hopper
Carhartt rain jacket. The more expensive one, can’t remember the exact name right off.
Some higher end hand tools.

It might be helpful to know what your company does or at least general field. Someone in construction might enjoy something different than someone in IT.

scfreeman66

Lil-Rokslider
Sitka Jetstream jackets with company logo would be a great choice. They would definitely be used and appreciated I'm sure.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk

OP
L

lmeyer

WKR
My favorites are (in no particular order):

Yeti coffee mug, cups
Yeti hopper
Carhartt rain jacket. The more expensive one, can’t remember the exact name right off.
Some higher end hand tools.

It might be helpful to know what your company does or at least general field. Someone in construction might enjoy something different than someone in IT.
I work for a contractor. I thought I had stated In The original post but maybe I missed it.

Henry engraves golden boys pretty cheap 😁

In a more serious note. The best swag I ever got at a trade show was actually From Friegtliner. It was a nice set of work gloves they had branded. . You can never have to many and I it’s still pretty cheap.

I have a whole shelf of tumblers in my office that I never use. I also have a shelf of them at home I never use. They get given out way too much. I have liked quality clothing like jackets. We got a North Face puffy last year and I like having a warm work jacket that I didnt pay for and dont have to worry about ruining. I think power banks would be great. Bluetooth speakers or earbuds maybe? Head lamps or rechargeable flashlights would be cool. I like the multi-tool idea and may have to look into that for my guys this year. One thing we talked about last year was car detailing. I know I would use a certificate for a free car detail.

Most of of my favorites have been mentioned already knifes, good tumblers, rtic soft side cooler, duffel bag, gloves, coats…

Personal favorites I’ve gotten is a high end switchblade and a stream light flashlight.

I’ve got a keychain tool that’s a screwdriver/pry bar and wrench- it was a personal purchase not swag, but I think it would make a good swag item. It’s made by leatherman.

You might also consider things that can be eaten or used up. It seems lots of people have too much stuff around the house. I’ve done food based Christmas presents lately and they seem to be well received - obviously this doesn’t have the long term advertising effect.

hunterjmj

WKR
We use to get a nice Christmas bonus then a sizable end of year bonus until the boss' son took over. The first year he gave us heated jackets. I had my wife put it on FB market place that night and sold it. If you appreciate your employees hard work then give them cash bonuses. Just my opinion.

h2so4

WKR
I handed out bourbon for a few years every Christmas. Those customers still ask about when they’re getting another bottle. It wasn’t even fancy stuff! But I know that doesn’t always fly- especially with corporate.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nothing worse than apparel with the company name on it.

Give me a yeti tumbler or something I’ll actually use.
But I’ve killed stuff wearing my work uniform 😁. Yes it can ruin it if not done just right

CJohnson

WKR
I work for a contractor. I thought I had stated In The original post but maybe I missed it.
Turns out my reading comprehension is garbage. My bad. One last suggestion to look into is the Bluetooth enabled hearing protection. Not sure you could brand it, but I’m sure they would be appreciated.

A bench made sounds awesome. Leatherman?A nice power bank or something also. Depends on budget. Also clothing and hats would depend on company. I don’t want to wear a hat with my company logo. All I get are coffee cups and umbrellas from china. Usually chit I don’t want or need. Then again, I work for a liberal co so everything is .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
As mentioned up thread my most used freebie is a power bank. I have several I rotate through.

One I don’t think I’ve seen mentioned is nice backpacks. One of our departments did company branded Osprey day packs that turned out nicely.

Sevens

WKR
I handed out bourbon for a few years every Christmas. Those customers still ask about when they’re getting another bottle. It wasn’t even fancy stuff! But I know that doesn’t always fly- especially with corporate.
We’ve done some barrel picks that had the company logo on them. Those are generally enjoyed and word travels quick about free bourbon.