Company swag

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
We also have a corporate merchandise site and let folks pick what they want. All the usual stupid stuff but we also have branded rotomolded coolers, carhart jackets, patagonia down jackets and vests, etc.

The most picked items are Richardson 112 hats, adidas golf polo, and the items I mentioned above.

For employees we have done gift cards to a restaurant. Pick a nice steak house give them enough of a gift card that they can take their spouse out on the company for a night. But know your employees, gave two guys the same amount of money to a local bar and grill because they would never get dressed up and go to a fancy place, they'd rather take the wife out to eat burgers and drink beer! So they got a few trips on the company.

Everyone liked it and talked about what they ordered for a couple weeks.

We also did the larger size RTIC soft coolers recently and they were very well received by all. Some great ideas on here.

Extrapale

WKR
My company is handing out challenge coins right now. My supe tried handing me one and I ask him wtf was I supposed to do with that. I just kept walking
My company started that BS also. Useless junk.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

KJH

WKR
Looking for good/ fresh ideas for some company swag. I work for a general contractor and we get the same old stuff that ever other company does: flash drives , coffee mugs, calendars, water bottles, shirts/jackets, coolers, neck gaiters etc. I want to get some stuff that can be given to clients as well as be useful for some of our field guys to use. Not the runof the mill $5 items that end up in the trash. The company doesn't mind spending a extra to get quality. A couple of ideas that we had are are decent quality lower tier (not bottom tier) binos and streamlight style rechargeable/docking flash lights. Any suggestions on company's that will etch or logo those items direct or indirect? Appreciate any other suggestions as well. Thanks.
I went to sporting clays shoot hosted by a large contractor several years ago... They had regular cardboard shotshell boxes that were printed with their logo and full of federal shells.... Each person got 4 boxes to shoot and they gave away a lot of boxes at the end to take with you if you wanted. Most people took 2-4 boxes with them. No idea if they took the shells out of the original boxes manually or if you can order them that way... Either way, I thought it was unique. It was actually useable and something everyone wanted.

adam_p

FNG
I went to sporting clays shoot hosted by a large contractor several years ago... They had regular cardboard shotshell boxes that were printed with their logo and full of federal shells.... Each person got 4 boxes to shoot and they gave away a lot of boxes at the end to take with you if you wanted. Most people took 2-4 boxes with them. No idea if they took the shells out of the original boxes manually or if you can order them that way... Either way, I thought it was unique. It was actually useable and something everyone wanted.

That might be the best idea I've heard. Everybody likes to give out the branded tumblers but I've got so many already I don't need any more.

Shraggs

WKR
Have a quality folding pocket knife engraved with the company logo. Most companies will engrave the knife for you directly from the factory(Spyderco comes to mind).
Add amplify this idea.

DLT trading, one of the largest knife dealers does a lot of custom engraving.

Bonus points are - you can choose bark river or falkniven hunting knives to be engraved.

My company www.ethikco.com sells handmade items from all over the world and we do gifting for all types of businesses. You're right about a lot of stuff ending up in landfills. We just got back from Uganda where we import a bunch of jewelry and handmade bags from...next time I head there I'm gonna do a Nile Buffalo hunt.

I work close with our team who does swag at our company. Nice Water bottles, Flashlights and dufflebags are always what people take when we have booths for whatever event.

Marble

WKR
Ove rather hears we have done knives and jackets from name brand companies. They have either put a logo on for us, or we have purchased them and taken them in to get customized. I think the most popular have been knives. There are still a handful of knives we did in 1983 from Boker. Twin blades, locking, standard folding size in a leather case.

Last year I had a pair of ironwill knives made with our company logo, name and year. Gave it to my dad as a father's day present. Very happy with it. My only complaint is the metal can discolor a little as it's used. But it's an awesome piece, sucks to sharpen but holds an edge well.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk