Companies with Great Customer Service

Meindl USA, Vortex, Palmetto State Armory (slow comms but they fix the problem), Merrel, CMMG, Enwild (former Backcountry Edge).

Rojo024

FNG
Kifaru for sure is great. Had a good experience with Alps Outdoorz as well. Carter releases and Trophy Ridge were good as well.

Aces11

Lil-Rokslider
I had my initial onX paid through iTunes. Then I upgraded to the elite and paid extra. When it came time for renewal I purchased on Camofire. I called OnX to have them put in my code for the new subscription. I didn't even realize I had paid extra the year before. OnX pointed it out to me and gave me a year and half subscription on my new one and helped me shut of my iTunes one so I didn’t get charged again. Great customer service!

akorn81

FNG
Lost coupon code that kuiu sent in mail, called and they sent new along with free hat. Very friendly as well.

Reactions: OMB

Grumman

WKR
1ShotGear, Stone Glacier, Vortex, QAD have all been great.

I will also say I have had some not so pleasant customer service from a few companies others have listed as great on this thread. That goes to show anyone can have a bad day and I shouldn’t let one negative interaction define the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigWoods

WKR
XOP - replaced a cracked stand. Sent me a prepaid label.

VPA Broadheads.

Big Agnes

Scotto

WKR
Timney triggers. They were awesome helping me work through a trigger installation on an older Ruger M77 project.

Kings Camo. Replaced a pair of lone peak pants. Sent me the new pants and a prepaid label for return of the original pants. Awesome company and love that they have bigger/taller sizes and that they'll do just about anything to keep the customer happy.

To name a few (and in no particular order), from my experiences are:

Stone Glacier
Kifaru
Kelty
ThermaRest
Hyperlite Mountain Gear
Leupold
Seek Outside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystery ranch - never had a problem with a pack but have dealt with them on some accessories and questions. Top notch.

Sitka - only problem I have had and they sent me a replacement no questions. Solid service all around.

CodyB

Lil-Rokslider
Swarovski has been great when I caused accidental damage to my optics. Redding and Talley have been great to deal with a few products that had issues, it can happen to anything manufactured.

smohon

Lil-Rokslider
Seek Outside
Kuiu

Both have gone the extra mile multiple times, even when they didn't have to.