Colorado wolf lovers already moved goal posts

Hnthrdr

WKR
And this is why most Comsumptive users took issue with the thing… If it was above board and once we hit recovered goal tags would be issued I don’t think many would have had a problem with it. Those tricky pinko commies though all they know how to do is lie and deceive

Hnthrdr

WKR
Don’t worry, before long you’ll be able to identify as a member of the furry community, specifically a wolf, and hunt in rocky mountain national park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just glad some of the CPW commissioners had their pronouns available during the last meeting, was confused about the she/her/they gal though?

Hnthrdr

WKR
There will never be a hunting season on wolves in Co.
This is the sad truth, they have it all laid out before us. They want to do away with hunting and the North American model of wildlife, unregulated wolves, unregulated mt lions a decade or two and there may not be populations for humans to hunt, just enough to sustain the “perfect balanced ecosystem” the progressives think they will create. Personally don’t think it will work out that way but in Co we are fixing to find out I guess. Good plug for Coloradans for Responsible Wildlife Management!

jmez

WKR
If like for one of them to explain to me a perfectly balanced ecosystem. Who gets to define that? Ecosystems, like everything else, change over time. Which one is correct? Bring back the dinosaur.

Sent from my moto g power 5G - 2023 using Tapatalk

Hnthrdr

WKR
I’m with you, where do we stop? Wooly mammoth? Saber tooth tiger? Velociraptor? And when did humans become outside of the ecosystem? Last I checked we are still mammals… have to remember this crowd generally believes communism is the Best! It just hasn’t been implemented right… but this time it will work out.

Personally since we are full steam ahead on the path to hell, let’s introduce a boat load of grizz, maybe folks will figure out we are still part of the ecosystem that way… would sure make hiking in the frontrange exciting

KHNC

WKR
Here come the turkey cannons!!! If you have ever hunted florida, you know what i mean.

This is the sad truth, they have it all laid out before us. They want to do away with hunting and the North American model of wildlife, unregulated wolves, unregulated mt lions a decade or two and there may not be populations for humans to hunt, just enough to sustain the “perfect balanced ecosystem” the progressives think they will create. Personally don’t think it will work out that way but in Co we are fixing to find out I guess. Good plug for Coloradans for Responsible Wildlife Management!
All part of the plan to make us accept eating insects as a staple food.

I’m with you, where do we stop? Wooly mammoth? Saber tooth tiger? Velociraptor? And when did humans become outside of the ecosystem? Last I checked we are still mammals… have to remember this crowd generally believes communism is the Best! It just hasn’t been implemented right… but this time it will work out.

Personally since we are full steam ahead on the path to hell, let’s introduce a boat load of grizz, maybe folks will figure out we are still part of the ecosystem that way… would sure make hiking in the frontrange exciting
Figure out a way to limit the Grizz to OTC Elk boundaries and it may work out well.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Figure out a way to limit the Grizz to OTC Elk boundaries and it may work out well.
I want to limit grizz to no more than 40 miles east or west of I-25… let them eat cake ;) it would be great they could see first hand how cuddly bears are and how they have little families and live in hollowed tree and wear silly hats and talk with each other