Colorado OTC Bull opening weekend

Because it was a guided hunt out of Bayfield Colorado that was posted elsewhere.
Really guy? That's why guys don't post up anything. Maybe edit your post and take it to pm. You need to ask yourself why he would ever give up unit info on that bull.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Because it was a guided hunt out of Bayfield Colorado that was posted elsewhere.
Kinda seems like your trying to shit on this guys thread but if it makes you feel good I guess that's all that matters now days

It was with Western Sky Outfitters from what i saw. I would say this wasnt an OTC tag either. I havent seen many bulls that big come from colorado OTC areas. It is a nice bull, but one would think this guy would at least post the story. The huntin fool is pimpin this pic all over social media promoting a hunt giveaway. If it is OTC, then i dont know how great of a hunt it would be. If its limited, may take years to even go on the free hunt.

It was with Western Sky Outfitters from what i saw. I would say this wasnt an OTC tag either. I havent seen many bulls that big come from colorado OTC areas. It is a nice bull, but one would think this guy would at least post the story. The huntin fool is pimpin this pic all over social media promoting a hunt giveaway. If it is OTC, then i dont know how great of a hunt it would be. If its limited, may take years to even go on the free hunt.

Units 74, 75 and 751 are OTC units. Bulls like that exist all over the state, even bigger ones in fact. There is no way for anyone to lay eyes on every animal in their unit. Do you think guys pick up record book sheds on animals that only grow antlers after the season is over?

Last edited:
Wow, surprised that you didn't hold out a little bit longer in the season for shooting such a small trophy. I mean his thirds aren't really nothing to brag about. I mean if your going to go to all that trouble you should get a real trophy with some size (circumference) around the main beams.........……. Really, I am full of __it and very happy for you and hope that I get a chance at seeing such a 'small one' like that, let alone killing one. Congrats.

Green is a color a lot of you don’t wear too well. Who cares if it was guided or not. He killed a biggin. Let him enjoy it or shut the hell up

Nah, I just figured that since his Outfitter posted it on Facebook in much greater detail than simply asking what unit it was OK. It is a great Bull no matter how you slice it.
Kinda seems like your trying to shit on this guys thread but if it makes you feel good I guess that's all that matters now days

What I want to know is how much did the meat sour while he hiked back to camp to change into camo for the photo op.

Western Sky Outfitters, LLC added a new... - Western Sky Outfitters, LLC | Facebook

It probably took him quite some time to dig another shirt out of his backpack.

Sometimes a guy might even take off their outerwear to hike in a t-shirt.

You're post is likely the most asinine I've read lately. Good job, sir.

That's an awesome bull. I don't care if it was guided, diy, public, or private.

Units 74, 75 and 751 are OTC units. Bulls like that exist all over the state, even bigger ones in fact. There is no way for anyone to lay eyes on every animal in their unit. Do you think guys pick up record book sheds on animals that only grow antlers after the season is over?

I didnt read the title of the post close enough. Just read the content. And i didnt see anywhere that those units were listed. Good for him on an OTC Colorado bull.

It probably took him quite some time to dig another shirt out of his backpack.

Sometimes a guy might even take off their outerwear to hike in a t-shirt.

You're post is likely the most asinine I've read lately. Good job, sir.

That's an awesome bull. I don't care if it was guided, diy, public, or private.

I've never changed from one light weight pants to another pair to hike. Have you?

I also don't attempt to deceive by omission.

Back