Colorado Cat hunting ban Bill

Absolutely. Bear in CA and AZ under attack, now CO too. All based off of the success of banning lions in CA and somehow bobcats here too last year.
I think AZ is also trying to ban lions and bobcats as well. This may be one of the last years i hunt in CO for a while if predators arent gonna be managed well. All the ungulates are gonna be toast, especially with the wolves coming in yet

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Moserkr

WKR
Even if you aren't a trapper or a houndsman we need to stand together. Those are the first two to get outlawed, then bear hunting. If you don't understand that trappers and bear hunters don't help the rest of us, I can't help you.
Doesnt matter what you hunt or fish. Or even if you just eat farmed meats. Its an attack on killing any living animal based on emotions and their “fake science”. They call us trophy hunters to make it sound mean. Ive argued that trophy hunting isn't even a bad thing and won those arguments before. They will not stop until it is all gone.

Death by 1,000 swords is their plan. Assault every year and they do have the numbers of useless idiots on their side. The attacks always come from out of state coastal money and influence. CA is the obvious ring leader of clueless bleeding hearts.

Pdzoller

WKR
Need a nature program to show how sad it is when starving predators start eating each other due to overpopulation and loss of prey.

Marble

WKR
Bunch of crap. These west coast idiots ruin their states, leave and move here to bring their BS along. Colorado is going to shit in a hurry
Are some of the senator from Commyfornia?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Marble

WKR
In the bills I've been somewhat involved in, in the beginning, there is an explanation as to why the bill is being submitted. Especially is it is somewhat controversial. Didn't see that here. Pretty self explanatory why...its all BS.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

1642076920956.jpeg

Here we go again! Colorado politicians and do-gooders trying to use emotion over science to stroke their perceived moral vanity. Maybe they want more dead Boulder High School cross country athletes.

But little Bambi is so cute in my driveway…Honey, can you wake up! A cougar just ate little Scruffy off the back deck while I was drinking my coffee.

Good book based on actual events in Boulder. High school jogger and lion both end up dead. Newsflash: Local School board now outraged with nature. Infighting continues so media has more stories to cover. News at 6!

The funniest part is that the greenies and the locals all want to hug the deer and lions until the student is killed. Then everyone turns vigilante. Ridiculous but totally foreseeable.

The biologists and wardens warned them. Oh well….