Staff member
uvuhydab.jpg

9a5a9yda.jpg

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
The start of a long heavy pack out. Dirtytough on the left and me on the right.

abatyhu6.jpg

Where we slept Saturday night. Cold!!!

ahepybeb.jpg

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great bull the right bullet makes all the difference at that distance. Congratulations on making it all come together

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Four more tags to go.

We are sitting across a huge canyon from dirtytough right now. He spotted a few bulls in it this morning so we are hoping they come out in time for us to make a play before dark.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
This is what my T1 looks like after I fell off a 10 ft embankment and my gun stopped my fall. I had over 150 lbs in it at the time so I'm pretty happy I didn't get injured.

y3uhy6y7.jpg

yzypede6.jpg

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Cleaned and fired my gun and it was still good to go.

I had the butt in a medium Kifaru pocket and strapped to the side of my pack when I fell. If it wouldn't have been strapped on my pack and sticking above my head, I would have been badly injured.

We hiked our butts off today but didn't see much. It's been pretty tough so far. We are going to try a couple new spots tomorrow so hopefully our luck changes.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Well I was fortunate enough to harvest a nice bull today. Unfortunately he broke off his left side right above his third point. Still a great trophy on a hunt that has been really tough. My best friend Rob was with me and my brother hiked in to help us pack out. Really tired but it was a great day.

zu4y3aju.jpg

y8y2azyp.jpg

e9a6u9es.jpg

Benny

FNG
Nice job man! That's awesome. We saw that bull yesterday. Tell your brother thanks for cleaning the saw up. Drive safe.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys!

Benny, I shot it up in the high flat at the lower end of the drainage. We took it down hill and it worked pretty well. We also ran into another herd with legal bull in it on our pack out.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Brock,
I think he learned it from littlebuf.

Last day for us since we will be heading home tomorrow morning. Rob and Dirtytough are up the hill trying to get Rob a bull. They just checked in and said they hadn't seen anything yet.