Collar fit on Daysix arrows?

Nope, and he was trying to sell you outserts, and it worked. The material in those bag style targets wraps around the outserts and wreaks havoc on them. To the point it will stick and you have to rip a hole in your target to get them out, or they'll eventually pull off. Way different deflection response into a homogeneous media like foam where the pressure is more evenly distributed. Very few outsert systems will take a rib or shoulder hit without bending to some degree, but they usually hold up and get the job done, unless a janky long ass mechanical is on the front which provides more leverage to bend them. By the time the animal is dead most guys could care less if that arrow is toast, it did its job.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Broderick recommended twisting as you pull firmly but not yanking and I had good luck with it last night, for what it's worth. Only time will tell on long term durability though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Day Six BB

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey guys, someone forwarded this link to me. I’m not a forum guy so please excuse if I don’t follow proper protocol!

I want to clear up a few items previously mentioned here.

First and most importantly, the centric system is NOT designed to be used without epoxy between the collar and shaft for permanent use. The threads are there for two reasons, to allow for interchanging different weights during the testing process, but primary to prevent the collar from pulling off in bag targets. Once testing and tune is established, you 100% want to epoxy Collar.

With regards to the tolerance between the collar and shaft, it is intentionally designed to be .001” over the average OD of the shaft to allow for a continuous epoxy bond around the entire shaft. If there’s a question of structural integrity of the epoxy, the shaft itself is made of two things.......carbon and epoxy.

As for a better resource to show installation other than Instagram, I totally agree and we have intentions of setting up a YouTube channel in the very near future for resources such as that.

However, to be completely honest right now I don’t know whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt! We are overwhelmed with orders and never expected this type of response so quickly. As we get our feet under us and get better delivery systems in place we will have time to work on better resource materials.

In the interim, there’s always the Gram and Aron puts a lot of good info up as we developed new gear or get lots of specific questions. Additionally, I answer all emails, texts or calls seven days a week and want to help anyone with any issues or questions regardless of whether you’re a Day Six customer or not.

Thank you all for all the support you’ve shown us, we are truly grateful.

Disclaimer: I will not be checking back and looking at this so if you have questions shoot me an email.

PresTex

Lil-Rokslider
Well I stand corrected.

Thanks for taking the time to post here and clear everything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dkime

WKR
Started building two dozen today and thought I would run them through the ringer. Please ignore the shaky video and the lack of a surface plate. My wooden work bench isn’t the greatest surface to be doing this kind of work on, I can get a few thou of deflection just from pressure. But here are three videos showing the amount of runout i found in this system given my measurement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk