Cold Bow 2024.... QnA Thread

CorbLand

WKR
Do we now have a race between realunlucky and CB4 for the last spot?
Technically all 100 shooters have completed (at least to be in the running for the drawings). I was told that mods are exempt from that, so realunlucky not completing his wont affect it. Dirtshooter was the 100th member.

I will let another mod confirm but the challenge can be shutdown.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
...I was told that mods are exempt from that, so realunlucky not completing his wont affect it. Dirtshooter was the 100th member.
yes, but when we get Sam on the ropes, we wanna keep him there lol.

I'll shut it down.

Thanks for all your help @Howard Mee @realunlucky
@CorbLand and more!

(note to mods, seems many shooters didn't understand what X/3 meant in the table... seems like we need to hand calculate it if we want accurate stats?)

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
@robby denning since I can't post over in the now locked thread, I will say I'm immune to prize less meltdowns this year. Cause I drew my frickin CO mule deer archery tag!
all right buddy!!! WOOT WOOT, you can win a prize on Rokslide any day, but a mule deer tag's becoming something rare!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Dang tough crowd around here, a guy can't even go bear hunting.

I'll get with Howard and make sure everything is ready to go for the awarding of prizes.

Sent from my SM-S926U using Tapatalk
bear hunting? remember, per the rules, if you shot an arrow (bear or not), you have to restart the challenge!!!!! lol

CorbLand

WKR
I will take my computer home tonight and see if I cant put the stats together.

@Howard Mee I should be able to get you a list of all the participants with how many names they should have in the hat later this evening. Then you can just slam it into a random generator to pick the winners.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
@Howard Mee I should be able to get you a list of all the participants with how many names they should have in the hat later this evening. Then you can just slam it into a random generator to pick the winners.
we're on a text right now and Sam is doing that I think. I'll have him chime in on here

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will take my computer home tonight and see if I cant put the stats together.

@CorbLand I'll hook us with the spreadsheet here shortly so you won't need to worry about it