Coffee solutions camping/backpacking?

This and whatever coffee you wanna bring

3e603323faab9b872b5f8c61939cff06.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

as.ks.ak

WKR

Best instant I’ve been turned on to. I love it. Just as good as legit coffee to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chizelhead

Lil-Rokslider
Starbucks Via when backpacking. French press when camping. I used to do pour overs, steeps, etc backpacking, but the convivence, speed, and no cleanup win out for me. That and Starbucks Via's are caffeine fortified. The MSR mugmate is pretty good if you want to bring in coffee. You can steep it as long as you want. It doesn't play nice though when it freezes.

UA_Blake

FNG
I run Starbucks Via’s (instant). I have tried pour overs before but if it is really cold I find the more I have to transfer hot water from container to container it can get cold pretty fast. This is extra true if you have to wait on the water to drip through filters. May not be as big of an issue in milder weather though. I used the Jetboil filter press accessory which worked ok, I found it difficult to keep the grinds out but they changed the design to a silicone seal around the outer rim and that may work better. The coffee was usually pretty good.

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
Man I think anything other than the tea bag style is either not good (instant) or too much work

Elk97

WKR
I roast my own beans but when hunting I go with Via (even though I never go to Starbucks). It's comparable to aero press home roasted IMO and the convenience and time saving is a bonus.