CO Resdents - See it Through

Jethro

WKR
After a 4-5 day frenzy of contacting senators, there has been very little continued talk about tomorrow’s vote. I find that surprising, but I’m just a NR. You may want to rev it up again in the last hours. The antis have contacted senators and told them our emails were made up by AI and not from real constituents.

https://www.howlforwildlife.org/cpwcommission

MTtrout

WKR
While I’m also a NR to CO and get the frustrations we have to face I hope you all in CO have contacted your representatives already. HOWL and many others make this easy.

Thank you for those that did. When hunters, trappers, houndsmen,… lose we all lose

street

WKR
Many of us have contacted them. I have received responses from two Senators. One just now from my District.

Let's hope they vote against.

OP
J

Jethro

WKR
Why is it surprising? The dems have a thing called a supermajority. My state is circling the toilet. My emails are in that toilet I’m sure.
I realize anything positive for hunters in CO is a hard uphill battle for you guys. Regarding the senate vote, you were able to move the needle in your favor. I thought that momentum would keep the topic at the top of all forum boards at least until the vote. It did not and I find that surprising.

Lots of calls and emails still happening. It’s gonna be a close vote. Lots of news article coverage too which puts pressure on the Gov and Senators. Rumor mill was that the Governor’s henchmen were in a frenzy at the capital trying to save these appointments. No matter what happens, hunters moved the needle significantly. Challenging a Gov’s appointment was unthinkable back in July.

ReaptheHeat

Lil-Rokslider
View attachment 684973

This is the opposition. "Trophy Hunter" "Anti Wildlife"

Ignorant, emotional morons. Who TF do they think funds their wildlife?

You see that’s the thing, they don’t really care about wildlife and they don’t care if anyone funds wildlife. They just hate hunters. These groups differ from the standard environmental groups who actual work on habitat.

Last edited:

COJoe

Lil-Rokslider
Here was my district's senators response to me this week. I'll be calling tomorrow and leaving a message letting them know I am a real resident.

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns on the nominees to the CPW Commission. I will be following the recommendations of the Senate Agriculture Committee. As such, I will be voting no on Jessica Beaulieu and Gary Skiba’s nominations, while voting yes on Jack Murphy’s. Thank you and please feel free to reach back with any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Senator Nick Hinrichsen

Here was my district's senators response to me this week. I'll be calling tomorrow and leaving a message letting them know I am a real resident.

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns on the nominees to the CPW Commission. I will be following the recommendations of the Senate Agriculture Committee. As such, I will be voting no on Jessica Beaulieu and Gary Skiba’s nominations, while voting yes on Jack Murphy’s. Thank you and please feel free to reach back with any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Senator Nick Hinrichsen
I hate the front range.
At least your senator has some spine.