CO Parks & Wildlife Big Game Survey

bsoliday

FNG
CPW Is gathering input for potential changes to the Big Game License allocation/distribution

Take a few minutes to provide your feedback here: https://engagecpw.org/big-game-license-distribution

We discussed these in the last Caucus Meetings, hence the survey created by CPW.

Changes that are being considered:
  • A preference point banking system
  • Averaging group applicant preference points
  • Updating the high-demand hunt code split from 80% to residents and 20% to nonresidents to 90% for residents and 10% for nonresidents
  • An across-the-board license allocation of 75% to residents and 25% to nonresidents

OP
bsoliday

bsoliday

FNG
This survey does not give me alot of hope with the questions they asked
CPW staff asked quite a few questions on these subjects of the attendees at the last Northeast Region Caucus. Out of the over 100,000 hunters in the NE region, we had about 30 attendees. Feb 15th (6-8PM) at CPW HQ is the next Caucus.

svivian

WKR
CPW staff asked quite a few questions on these subjects of the attendees at the last Northeast Region Caucus. Out of the over 100,000 hunters in the NE region, we had about 30 attendees. Feb 15th (6-8PM) at CPW HQ is the next Caucus.
Yes I watched the meeting even though I was unable to attend. Considering the discussion, these questions don't seem to cover everything discussed. I'm just saying this isn't a very thorough survey in my opinion.

ReaptheHeat

Lil-Rokslider
CPW Is gathering input for potential changes to the Big Game License allocation/distribution

Take a few minutes to provide your feedback here: https://engagecpw.org/big-game-license-distribution

We discussed these in the last Caucus Meetings, hence the survey created by CPW.

Changes that are being considered:
  • A preference point banking system
  • Averaging group applicant preference points
  • Updating the high-demand hunt code split from 80% to residents and 20% to nonresidents to 90% for residents and 10% for nonresidents
  • An across-the-board license allocation of 75% to residents and 25% to nonresidents
A bunch of stuff that doesn't address the elephant that's been in the room so long there's a sunken spot on the floor.

bluumoon

WKR
You can have options, just not any that really decrease NR #s and their $. I did the survey, it wasn't encouraging.

It won't let me sign in. I have CPW account, buy a license every year, but it says no account. Try the "forgot password" and it says my email not on file