CO 76 Archery 2017

J_hol

Lil-Rokslider
Hi everybody,

CO draw results are out!

I'm hoping to talk to a few of you that have archery hunted CO 76 in the last 1-3 years. I've got lots of ideas and I'd like to "pick some brains" so to speak. Please post here or send me a pm if you feel like sharing the wealth.

Cheers and good luck!

J_hol

Congrats on 76. Good luck. Looks like we will be going to our unit through Gunnison this year... We ate at a pretty decent place there a couple of years ago. The Gunnisack I think(don't tell me if you hate it...hey they have beer...lol). Not bad for me as I am coming from the south, but adds over an hour to my brother's drive

Will, mine is doing the same thing. My pref points went up, so I know I got my 2nd choice, however it still says it is mailing a refund check. It will show you what unit you drew eventually I believe. I think they must still be updating. My brother's shows the unit we drew and we were on a group app, so I know I am good, but kind of unnerving.

Apparently the elk draw results were screwed up. It's a glitch that it reads successful but also reads that you're getting a refund. They pulled the results down and are working on it.

Congrats on the tag, and yes the Gunnisack is great!

Back