Chronic pain

BarCO

Lil-Rokslider
I will be doing disc replacement on my neck at some point. No desire to fuse.

LostArra

WKR
My wife had major radiating pain and tricep weakness from radiculopathy associated with C6-C7 disc degeneration/herniation. She is tough as a boot but was in tears almost daily.

Neurosurgeon told her the symptoms will sometimes go away without treatment but she said "I'm not waiting." Disc removal, bone graft, fusion resulted in immediate relief. The moment she opened her eyes from anesthesia she said "I'm well!"

Zero problems afterwards. She lifts weights, runs and swims without any pain. It took a while to get her strength back in the tricep.

rodney747

WKR
My wife had major radiating pain and tricep weakness from radiculopathy associated with C6-C7 disc degeneration/herniation. She is tough as a boot but was in tears almost daily.

Neurosurgeon told her the symptoms will sometimes go away without treatment but she said "I'm not waiting." Disc removal, bone graft, fusion resulted in immediate relief. The moment she opened her eyes from anesthesia she said "I'm well!"

Zero problems afterwards. She lifts weights, runs and swims without any pain. It took a while to get her strength back in the tricep.
Great to hear a medical success story! Wish her continued freedom from pain!

go4thegusto

WKR
Classified Approved
Saw the urologist and diagnosed with prostatitis. Hence the trouble urinating with any pain reliever. Going through 30 days of 500mg Ciprofloxacin twice daily for the infection and 500mg Naproxen twice daily. About 15 days in and feeling some relief, even sleeping up to 4-5 hours a night vs 2-3. Dr. claims pain meds will help my arthritis as it has and won't have the urination side effects after prostate infection is cured. Sure hoping!
I am 64 and have had prostitis a couple of times. The basic Prostate health supplement at Costco and online works wonders for me. I think the Saw Palmetto is the key. If I miss a day the twinges come right back.

Crusader

WKR
I am 64 and have had prostitis a couple of times. The basic Prostate health supplement at Costco and online works wonders for me. I think the Saw Palmetto is the key. If I miss a day the twinges come right back.
Is an over the counter supplement a good idea for someone who does not presently have prostate issues, that is, could it have preventative properties also?

Yoder

WKR
Medical MJ. It's legal in most states and you can get a RX pretty easy. Just look it up in your state and they have a list of doctors. There is a huge stigma associated with Marijuana which I don't really understand. Alcohol is fine and it destroys more lives than any drug on the planet. If you talk to one of the recommended doctors they have a wide variety of products. You can get pills or tinctures if you don't want to smoke it. They also have a wide variety of concentrations. You can get something that can take the edge off the pain and help you sleep without being completely stoned.