Christensen Arms Ridgeline Reviews

B23

WKR
Bought a CA Ridgeline in 6.5PRC couple years ago because I had some Cabela's points burning a hole in my pocket. Got it home and scoped the barrel and it looked horrible and would have been a copper hog. Back then components were impossible to get but you could get Hornady loaded ammo although expensive. I wasn't happy with how the barrel looked and didn't want to burn up $75 a box ammo just to see, if, it would shoot. Contacted CA and explained the situation and they were awesome about taking care of it. Sent me out a prepaid shipping label to get it back to them. Got a email shortly after they got it back saying they agreed, the barrel was one that shouldn't have been installed and they would replace it, then shoot it at their facility to confirm new barrel shoots to acceptable standards. Got it back a few weeks later with a couple different targets they shot with it using Hornady 143 & 147 ammo which was the same stuff I had. Per their test targets both ammos shot .4 and .3 with the 147 shooting slightly better. Got it home and mounted up a NX8 then proceeded to shoot. Not only did the new barrel look good on the borescope but it shoots the Hornady 147 ammo in the 3's. Don't know how I could ask for any better than that.

fiskeri1

Lil-Rokslider
I have a Traverse in 28 Nosler. It has a tight chamber but runs the Hornady ELDX factory loads well enough to ring steel at 1400 yards.

I had the opportunity to mount a scope on a Ridgeline in 6.5 CM for a friend. After mounting the scope I dialed it in for him. I was impressed so I bought myself one in 6.5 PRC. I am very happy with the rifle and it’s performance.

I own one in 6.5 CM, and have set up 2 others for people (Lefty 6.5 CM and a 6.5 PRC). They all shoot well. The lefty CM hits pressure signs (stiff bolt, ejector mark) with Berger and Precision Hunter factory ammo, but does fine with Nosler 140 BTip ammo. I think it has a tight chamber, but the guy that it belongs to is happy with shooting the Nosler ammo that doesn’t show pressure signs, so it never made a trip to Christensen. I’ve been more than happy with mine and the PRC I set up for my boss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

House21

FNG
I have a 280ai ridgeline that easily shoots under .5 moa if I do my part and a 6.5 prc mesa that I just bought and haven’t shot yet but I have no doubt it’ll be a shooter as well. Of the two, aesthetically I prefer the Mesa but that’s just me. My only complaint is the bolt could be a little smoother but that’s my only complaint. I wouldn’t worry about getting a lemon, I know a few other guys who have them as well and I’ve never heard anything bad about the personally, just what I’ve read online