Chinese garbage

Just now saw what ya were referencing. Lol.

Good 1

We need to have one of those images that checks do see if you are a robot or person (CAPTCHA image), but Rokslides’ one must be pictures on assembly of a rifle bolt. That’ll keep ‘em out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cmahoney

WKR
Those are adds for a new factory direct optics company. Same factory that makes the flat bill bro glass.

I took the liberty of translating one, using the same program they use to translate golf shoe adds on Amazon.

“These telescopic site were best value until now. No other site offer real good feature like, focus, clear, weigh, also black color is flat. Some compensate for dropping. Very many hunting trip happen well for you if bought. If two buying discount is coming so only! Can see all kinds wild life… raccoon, elephant, cow, baseball…. No other ones of this type have highest quality class in the glass. Order now because shipping ing like snail.”

cmahoney

WKR
I took the liberty of translating one, using the same program they use to translate golf shoe adds on Amazon.

“These telescopic site were best value until now. No other site offer real good feature like, focus, clear, weigh, also black color is flat. Some compensate for dropping. Very many hunting trip happen well for you if bought. If two buying discount is coming so only! Can see all kinds wild life… raccoon, elephant, cow, baseball…. No other ones of this type have highest quality class in the glass. Order now because shipping ing like snail.”

The glass was originally developed for use in weather balloons.

49ereric

WKR
I don’t know what to think cuz everyone said decades ago Chinese Ak’s were garbage and that was wrong 😆