Changing my arrow set up a month away from deer opener….

like Elk Shape says ABT (always be tinkering). I decided to switch from Easton axis to gold tip airstrikes. It lightened my arrow setup a tad and gave me more FOC. No complaints on the axis’ they are great arrows. Just wanted to try a tad lighter arrow. These arrows should come in around 510 grains, that’s including a lighted nock. I didn’t run the lighted nocks on the axis because it threw my FOC off a little too much. About to start the nock tuning process. Hopefully they tune and shoot good!

Attachments

• 70055D87-7C55-4DDD-9E07-C3C97B3DB1C6.jpeg
    70055D87-7C55-4DDD-9E07-C3C97B3DB1C6.jpeg
    372.8 KB · Views: 33

Jsmith410

Lil-Rokslider
I do this same thing. I’m bad for picking up my bow in June and shooting it then getting bored by Aug and wanting to change something. I’m fighting it this year.

907SHEEP

FNG
like Elk Shape says ABT (always be tinkering). I decided to switch from Easton axis to gold tip airstrikes. It lightened my arrow setup a tad and gave me more FOC. No complaints on the axis’ they are great arrows. Just wanted to try a tad lighter arrow. These arrows should come in around 510 grains, that’s including a lighted nock. I didn’t run the lighted nocks on the axis because it threw my FOC off a little too much. About to start the nock tuning process. Hopefully they tune and shoot good!

This is the way….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk