Cell trail cam recommendations

i have 6 spypoints and for the most part 0 issues. I have an older link ct great cam but not lte so has to be put where there is good service i find. The lte cameras preform way better service wise. also dont let the batteries die in the link ct. generally needs a software update to get it going again. Micro links have been good. The 100 free pics will keep me all spypoint. Not having that is a deal beaker for me.

I have two newer Spypoints. A flex 36 and a flex S. Both are in minimal cell service , like you can’t go on the internet on your phone, and they have been operating for 5 months no issues. I think the older Spypoints were bad, but the newer ones are really good, and go on sale quite often, and the free plan is nice too.

Attachments

• IMG_4691.jpeg
    IMG_4691.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 14

Trial153

WKR
I have accounts with Browning, Spartan and Reconx and tacacam.

Here is how I rank them.

Reconx, hands down most trouble free and consistent. Good data plan.

Spartan, decent cams, good pictures for the most part. Fast recovery. great data plans if you have Verizon account. If not …don’t recommend

Browning, shit data plan, shit pictures, they are reliable. That’s about it. Night pictures better than day.

tacacam Reveal, day pictures suck in any kind of woods setting. Open areas ok. Dawn and dusk pics…suck. Night pictures good. Data plan is fair. CS is good but don’t expect them to cover anything. Biggest issue is they miss a shit load of pictures. Like 20% with side by Side comparison comparison to reconx

I really think I am getting to have Tacacam and will sell the nine I have.

Tactacam Xpro. Good pictures and great service plan. I got the xpro because it also has GPS just incase you forget the exact spot you put it or if it gets stolen