Cargo Trailers

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking to buy a new cargo trailer to move furniture and use for storage for a few months. I would also like to be able to camp out of it in the future. Looking at a 7x12 or 7x14. Any suggestions on the best brands to look at? I am wanting an all aluminum trailer with good reputation for not leaking and being a quality trailer. Thanks

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
They are all garbage right now, build quality is horrendous. I would find a local custom builder and go with them, in hopes they have better quality and stand by their product. Have a look and a cargo brand enclosed, both axles are garbage in both, both leak like a siv, both have paint issues, I could go on if you wanted. Not sure where you are, but theres a place in Syracuse NY that I've heard good things about, thats where my next one will be bought.

OP
X

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
They are all garbage right now, build quality is horrendous. I would find a local custom builder and go with them, in hopes they have better quality and stand by their product. Have a look and a cargo brand enclosed, both axles are garbage in both, both leak like a siv, both have paint issues, I could go on if you wanted. Not sure where you are, but theres a place in Syracuse NY that I've heard good things about, thats where my next one will be bought.
I am in Alabama. I don’t mind driving to pick one up to get a good one. What builder are you looking at?

manitou1

WKR
Colorado Trailers.
You're welcome. 😁

Metal wall studs, aluminum interior and exterior. Pre-insulated. Heat and ac. 30 amp connection.
L.E.D. Lighting inside and out. Roof rack. 19" ground clearance. Off road tires on two independent torsion axles.

They will deliver or meet you part way.