Cargo Trailers

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking to buy a new cargo trailer to move furniture and use for storage for a few months. I would also like to be able to camp out of it in the future. Looking at a 7x12 or 7x14. Any suggestions on the best brands to look at? I am wanting an all aluminum trailer with good reputation for not leaking and being a quality trailer. Thanks

cobbc03

Lil-Rokslider
They are all garbage right now, build quality is horrendous. I would find a local custom builder and go with them, in hopes they have better quality and stand by their product. Have a look and a cargo brand enclosed, both axles are garbage in both, both leak like a siv, both have paint issues, I could go on if you wanted. Not sure where you are, but theres a place in Syracuse NY that I've heard good things about, thats where my next one will be bought.

OP
X

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
They are all garbage right now, build quality is horrendous. I would find a local custom builder and go with them, in hopes they have better quality and stand by their product. Have a look and a cargo brand enclosed, both axles are garbage in both, both leak like a siv, both have paint issues, I could go on if you wanted. Not sure where you are, but theres a place in Syracuse NY that I've heard good things about, thats where my next one will be bought.
I am in Alabama. I don’t mind driving to pick one up to get a good one. What builder are you looking at?