CarbonSix Holiday Sale Order Status

This…

A disgruntled ex-employee talking shit. 🙄

This is an over all bad look.
Not disgruntled at all, I was just telling you what happened. I have nothing bad to say about the product. I didn’t get fired I got a new job. Just trying to give some insight on why lead times went from 3 months to what now? My bad y’all, not trying to trash them. If you don’t mind waiting, good grab for sure.

finner

Lil-Rokslider
FWIW, I just had UM turn around a Tikka prefit for me, cerakoted, in 1 week. Not a bad option if you need a tube before the season

Bachk

FNG
I was just told by carbonsix that they are working on December 2023 orders. I placed mine in march expecting a five month wait. They advised it’s still going to be awhile. Must be short staffed. Anyone know if they will give a refund?

wnelson14

WKR
Well that’s a lie because
I was just told by carbonsix that they are working on December 2023 orders. I placed mine in march expecting a five month wait. They advised it’s still going to be awhile. Must be short staffed. Anyone know if they will give a refund?
Well that’s a lie, because my order was placed 11/8/23 and still no sign of it,

Hate to break it, but my order from November still isn't delivered. Lots of BS'n over at C6. I have had the lead time changed 3 different times. Guess what?, I have blown past all 3 "estimated lead times." I am at the point now, that even if the damn thing shoots, I will not give them any more orders. TBH, I doubt they are still in business in the next year or 2

ChrisAU

WKR
Buy proof blank, have smith chamber it, shooting in two weeks from the day you made the decision to rebarrel or build a rifle. And that’s with shipping it cross country 3 times (vendor to me, me to smith, smith to me). It costs a little more, but it’s worth it IMO.

wnelson14

WKR
I’m at the point if they send me a bill for the remaining 50% and my barrel is done I’m going to leave them hanging for a month or so and maybe just kiss it goodbye altogether.
I already bought a tikka instead and am way happier.

Sled

WKR

It takes a while when you have to send a barrel back and forth multiple times before the customer gives up and accepts the level of quality they churn out. That pushes back the lead times quite a bit. But hey, yours might be a good one. Just don't check headspace on it or look down the chamber.

lintond

WKR
Hate to break it, but my order from November still isn't delivered. Lots of BS'n over at C6. I have had the lead time changed 3 different times. Guess what?, I have blown past all 3 "estimated lead times." I am at the point now, that even if the damn thing shoots, I will not give them any more orders. TBH, I doubt they are still in business in the next year or 2

Same thing! I was told 3 weeks ago I’d have my barrel in 1-2 weeks after asking them for the third or fourth time. I’m almost at 9 months… Won’t be buying from them ever again.

I laugh seeing them having a sale this summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weldor

WKR
Hate to say it, but that seems to be the norm for most places anymore. I just talked to local smith and he was shucking and jiving about giving me a time line. Said he was swamped. Shop looked normal, who knows. I had issues with BSF a few years back. They took care of it, but it was slow for sure.

Enough gun plumbers out there now that I would be hard pressed to hire someone with a longer than 2 or 3 month lead time once components are in hand.

The carbon6 trap was carbon prefits priced below the cost of a premier steel blank prefit.

OP
DisplacedHusky

DisplacedHusky

Lil-Rokslider
They recently added a barrel order update tab on their website. You send in your query and then they state it will only take 1 or 2 weeks for them to get back to you. 😬

OP
DisplacedHusky

DisplacedHusky

Lil-Rokslider
I also think they removed their refund and order cancelation policies off their website. I could not find them tonight.