Canada Bighorn Sheep outfitters

Vanstepm

Lil-Rokslider
Hey everyone, I am currently doing my research on potential bighorn outfitters in Canada. Would love to get recommendations on who to consider and who maybe to consider less than others. Very interested in BC but would consider other locations also. And ok with Rocky or Cali bighorn. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all.

I contacted an outfitter a couple of weeks ago for Cali bighorn in BC. Sounds like it’s a one or two day hunt on alfalfa fields. $120,000 USD and they are booked out to 2028 at this point. PM me if you want the outfitter info

OP
Vanstepm

Vanstepm

Lil-Rokslider
I contacted an outfitter a couple of weeks ago for Cali bighorn in BC. Sounds like it’s a one or two day hunt on alfalfa fields. $120,000 USD and they are booked out to 2028 at this point. PM me if you want the outfitter

I know which outfitter that is. Seems like a great outfit in regards to success but definitely can’t stomach the price tag.

bard

Lil-Rokslider
I don't have any info on the outfitters in the area anymore. But if I was to go on any sheep hunt for Bighorns in Alberta or BC it would be tough to beat the experience of a 14 day horse hunt in the willmore wilderness area. I used to be an Alberta resident. Hunted it on foot as well as a horse hunt. Gods country