NV Desert Bighorn tag

eshunt

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys. Well, lightning struck and I pulled a desert bighorn ram tag in NV. First sheep hunt and I'm super pumped. Really looking forward to spending some time this summer looking at sheep. It's only a couple hours from home so I should be able to get out and scout a bunch. Anyway, a portion of the unit is on the Hawthorne Army Ammo Depot. I have the paperwork to get access to the Army property but was wondering if anyone else on here has had this tag? I know there are sheep outside of the Army property and on BLM but would like to chat with anybody that has experience on this unit. I've tried HF, and they don't have anyone that has had this tag in the last 5 years.

Outwest

WKR
It may be worth an Epic membership to reach out to their past hunt list if no one here can chime in. They may have more of an in on the NV sheep. Best of luck to you.

CHL

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty freakin’ sweet man … congrats and good luck!

It may be worth an Epic membership to reach out to their past hunt list if no one here can chime in. They may have more of an in on the NV sheep. Best of luck to you.
I was going to suggest the same. It would be more than worth the membership for this info.