Buy one get one free clearance clothes (sitka appears included)

bayou0509

FNG
Classified Approved
I received my XL ambient hoodie today but also got the cancelation email for the L

Ten Bears

WKR
I got a shipping and cancellation also.

kinda defeats the entire deal right ? I ended up paying for the cost of the first item and didn’t get the second. they offered $25. has anyone called them ?

I got my 2 ambients. But only 1 Core LW hoody. I ordered within 30 minutes of the deal coming out.

Im calling in the next few days if the refund doesnt hit my account. Hoping their accounting is as bad as the website.

MIbowhunter4954

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like most people got all of their order. No shortage of ambient hoodies and jackets in the classifieds 🙄

hoff1ck

WKR
Anyone received word on if you can return the rest of the order? The Mountain EVO jacket was a great deal with a free ambient jacket, but now that they canceled the ambient I can get the mountain jacket cheaper elsewhere.

hoff1ck

WKR
Just as an update on the canceled orders, I called and they offered me a refund of 50% on the mountain EVO jacket since my ambient was canceled, which made it around 105 bucks. Thought that was pretty fair.

wingmaster

Lil-Rokslider
I had issues with a cancelled order during their Leupold sale last year, so it sounds like nothing's changed. Not sure what's up with their online store

I ordered two items. I paid for and received the first (more expensive) item. The second item got cancelled. I requested a full refund or store credit for the value of the second item (tried to push my luck a bit). They just went ahead and refunded 50% of the more expensive item that I had already received and paid for.

Don’t just settle for the cancellation. Reach out on their customer service page and send an email. It just takes a few minutes.