Buy one get one free clearance clothes (sitka appears included)

jolson

FNG
I’m in there now. I can’t figure it out. At what point night process does the bogo get applied? It doesn’t show in the shopping cart

Wheels

WKR
Wow. One second only Medium and Larges were sold out. Thought about settling for XL. Click again, and everything but 2 sizes were sold out. I missed the boat. Was gonna grab the Stratus pants and Ambient Jacket.

If anyone getting a piece and doesn't really need a second, I'd buy the Large Ambient jacket at a reasonable cost. I'd pay shipping
Don’t worry, there will be a bunch of them for sale on here next week for $200.

Wheels

WKR
I was trying to resist but saw they had Darn Tough socks on clearance so I bought several pairs.

ChrisAU

WKR
Sheesh. Got two ambient jackets for $160, didn’t know I had like $12 in reward points with them. I usually curse the money this place costs me but $80 for an Ambient is ridiculous!

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks Glendon,

I picked up 2 pairs of boots and 2 sets of gaiters for my son and myself!

Geewhiz

WKR
I ordered a large ambient hoodie and should have got an XL. If anybody has an XL and wants to trade for a large, hit me up.

Edit: think I've got it traded.

Last edited:

TheNorris

FNG
I ordered a large ambient hoodie and should have got an XL. If anybody has an XL and wants to trade for a large, hit me up.

My XL is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Depending on the fit I might take you up on this. Will let you know.