Buy one get one free clearance clothes (sitka appears included)

Just about to post this after I bought what I needed lol. Sitka is included! But you need to buy 2 different sizes.... at least for me. GREAT DEAL. SImms was also a good deal as well. Made 2 different orders to get the deals I wanted.

wow, thanks for the heads up. I couldn't believe they had a lot of size options. Took advantage of 2 separate orders - picked up a stratus set (top free), and another order of 2 flannels - one being free. Great deal!

If you don't want 2 of the same item, choose 2 separate items that cost the same. The cheaper option will be free. Then place multiple orders on "like" items.

This worked out perfect. A couple years ago my wife bought me the below shirt. It was kind of sentimental because the pickup on it is the exact one that my dad had, and all of us kids drove through high school. It got ran through the drier with a pack of gum and ruined it. Was able to pick it up with another shirt for 25 bucks.

1720731691282.png

Thanks a lot ... just spent $200 I didnt need to spend, but at least I got $700 worth of gear out of it XD

Sitka Ambient Hoody
Sitka Fanatic Hoody
Sitka Mountain Gloves
Sitka Flannel

Thanks for sharing! Never bought Sitka due to price, but this sale made it a no brainer. Got an ambient hoody for myself and a cloudburst jacket for my daughter. Saved over $450 off regular prices plus free shipping.

Good looking out! I picked up a Ambient hoodie and got my wife a Carhartt Puffy jacket for free. Then I decided I needed more and got two flannels. I'll surprise her with her jacket when I bring the middle kids new 308 home next week. :ROFLMAO:

Wow. One second only Medium and Larges were sold out. Thought about settling for XL. Click again, and everything but 2 sizes were sold out. I missed the boat. Was gonna grab the Stratus pants and Ambient Jacket.

If anyone getting a piece and doesn't really need a second, I'd buy the Large Ambient jacket at a reasonable cost. I'd pay shipping

Anyone know if you can return them if they don’t fit? Looking at some Sitka stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like not. I ordered am ambient hoodie in large by accident and called immediately about changing my order to an xl and the lady there said it was impossible... lol whatever

Sounds like not. I ordered am ambient hoodie in large by accident and called immediately about changing my order to an xl and the lady there said it was impossible... lol whatever

Their return policy explicitly states clearance items and bogo are all sales final. I’m pretty sure I even saw that listed on the checkout page when I paid for my order

Their return policy explicitly states clearance items and bogo are all sales final. I’m pretty sure I even saw that listed on the checkout page when I paid for my order

I don't remember seeing it but I'm not that observant and that's expected anyway as a clearance sale. Not worried about, I'll probly fit into a large anyway. Was just trying to answer @gigawatts_3 's question.

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000 miles
Back