Buy American

CoStick

WKR
🙄

Never said anything about a do nothing living wage. Anyone who is involved in the production of an American Made product has just as much right to a good scaled wage as anyone else that is compensated on a scaled system rather than being forced to accept sweat shop wages because you think they shouldn't be paid as much because their output isn't "worthy" enough.

Pay attention and try to keep up...
At the end of the day if you want a higher wage you need to bring something to the table that differentiates you from other people if they are able to do the same for less.

Still missing the point. Your advocating for increased labor to meet the quantity demanded and keeping wages low to keep prices low, for you, because you don't think you should have to pay more. Low wage earners in turn leave for better prospects - the very foundation of Capitalism.

That, my friend, is why the Chinese "garbage" is garbage. Low wage earners to turn out mass production to meet demand at a low price.

But I think many are pointing to the fact that the “Chinese garbage” is NOT at a low price point despite the low wages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the end of the day if you want a higher wage you need to bring something to the table that differentiates you from other people if they are able to do the same for less.

Scaled wage matches the output of product and labor. Compesating differential is another term. That's why engineers in hazardous environments make more than a Home Depot shift supervisor.

American wages are higher no matter what. It's absurd to say someone who makes a domestic product should be paid way less just because they don't feel they put in enough or bring enough to the table. They should receive the same scaled wage as anyone else in their respective occupations.

But I think many are pointing to the fact that the “Chinese garbage” is NOT at a low price point despite the low wages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, you can thank your local scumbag CEO for that one.

CoStick

WKR
Scaled wage matches the output of product and labor. Compesating differential is another term. That's why engineers in hazardous environments make more than a Home Depot shift supervisor.

American wages are higher no matter what. It's absurd to say someone who makes a domestic product should be paid way less just because they don't feel they put in enough or bring enough to the table. They should receive the same scaled wage as anyone else in their respective occupations.

Well, you can thank your local scumbag CEO for that one.
Sounds like union talk.

Ammo.
Price vs Mfg Location.
Troubling to me that anyone would consider buying from Chinese or Russian mfgs.

Scooter90254

Lil-Rokslider
The sediment involved in always by American is great. But the economic realty is much different.

The US doesn’t need more low paying jobs. There’s millions of those sitting open right now.

The better question is where is your phone made or vehicle or the best question you can ask is where do the resources you use come from.