Bushnell LRTS turret cap cerakote or replacement?

I have a 4.5-18 LRTS in FDE color (non illuminated). It’s on one of my main hunting rifles and it’s perfect in every way for this build, except I find the FDE top turret cap hard to see the black numbering when dialing.

Does anyone know a place that could cerakote the numbers white, or some place that sells replacement caps? Looking to keep it in MILs and all the same as it is now, just want better visibility. My eyes are getting worse over the years but even with my contacts in it’s not a great contrast with the numbering. Figured cerakoting it makes the most send but not sure who would want to take on such a detailed request.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manitou1

WKR
Look up MK Machining. They make a clamp on magnifier for this. I too struggle with the tiny black markings on the FDE turret. I have the same scope.
The drawback is that you may have to dismount your scope to install the magnifier, depending on ring height. The wide part of the bracket on mine wouldn't fit between the scope rail and scope tube, so I decided to mount it after season and just carry reading glasses the remainder of my seasons here. Don't want to have to go shoot to verify my scope in the middle of hunting season.

Wapiti1

WKR
If you just want the numbers to stand out, get a paint marker in white or silver (or a flourescent color), and coat all of the numbers/marks. Don't be shy, slather it on to get the engraving nice and coated. Then wipe the paint marker off with a paper towel dampened with lacquer thinner. Just damp, you are only wiping the marker off the high spots.

Pretty easy to color engraving this way and it will last a long time.

Jeremy