Bulk spices

Looking for a good, trustworthy place to order some bulk spices from. Searched online and of course there are million places to order from. Do any of you have a recommendation of a good place to order bulk spices? I appreciate your help!

Bluefish

WKR
I have always had good luck with frontier herbs. We always got them from our local coop, good quality and reasonable prices. I have been using their stuff for 30+ years. I mostly use the dried garlic and onion flakes along with chili powder.

Last edited:

LostArra

WKR
Penzeys may have some unfavorable political leanings.
I usually don't take comments like this too seriously but while looking at the Penzey site for some spices I read the owner's view of our country's problems.
Thanks for mentioning this. There are better places to spend my money on spices.(And I'm not even a Republican)

shtrbc

Lil-Rokslider
Butcher and Packer. They also have a full line of professional grade meat processing equipment. Have been buying their bulk spices for close to 20 years. Never had any issues. Have never found better pricing either.

E6ylK

FNG
Don’t forget about local food supply stores (ie, US Foods). They can have great deals on large containers of generic spices, but that’s unfortunately not an option in all areas. Costco also has a much smaller selection, but typically priced well.