Brunton Carbon Fiber tripod $59 shipped

they show a count of remaining units on the order page. wish i could remember what it was at the start of this thread but they are down to a handfull as of yesterday. got to think roksliders generated them lots of business

gone now

RdRdrFan

WKR
they show a count of remaining units on the order page. wish i could remember what it was at the start of this thread but they are down to a handfull as of yesterday. got to think roksliders generated them lots of business

gone now

There were almost 300 when I ordered mine.

GotDraw?

WKR
They are out of stock now.
Item was a close out.
They do not know if more will arrive.

You can put your email on a standby list

Juan_ID

WKR
well crap, I bought one late last week and bought another the end of the week after much deliberation and just got an email stating I was issued a full refund for the second one... When I ordered the second one stock said (12) left, I guess they must have over-sold them slightly...

Last edited:
OP
HookUp

HookUp

WKR
I ordered a 2nd one last week to use as a full size, looks like I just made it in time! Was going to order a 3rd today and they're gone.
Here is my trimmed down version, not sure of the weight but its noticably lighter, I would pack this all day for day hunts.

pic host

online photo storage

colonel00

WKR
Tripod heads do matter. I use ball heads more than pan heads mostly for photography but there is a difference when you have a long lens or spotting scope mounted. That said, I would at least try out what you have before investing in something more expensive.

Juan_ID

WKR
If anyone else gets another and don't care to keep it pm me. I don't "need" another but wouldn't mind a backup. First impressions are for the money it is a good tripod, taking it out tomoro for some field time.

Broomd

WKR
It is an excellent tripod.

I have one of these sitting right next to my carbon Manfrotto, and other than the Brunton being sightly heavier, they are pretty much the same. These carbon legs are excellent.
The head is decent, but I'll opt for a pistol grip to round out an otherwise excellent package. The $59.95 shipped price was comical for the quality here, it is why I bought two.