Brunton Carbon Fiber tripod $59 shipped

Well, was hoping with the mods made that it would be lighter and more compact than my silk sprint pro EZ, but unfortunately it's not. Still a good tripod for the money, just bulky.

LandYacht

WKR
I got mine yesterday, I think I had ordered it around 10 days ago. They didn't charge my card until it shipped, so you might be able to check you card and see if it has been charged.

Weston

Lil-Rokslider
When I woke up today, I did not think I would be buying a new tripod.... read thru this thread and ended up buying two.... :roll eyes: Well now I'll have one modified and one in tact for the truck, worst case I'll have some carbon legs for clients tripods!

Juan_ID

WKR
I have been wanting a tripod to carry in the truck that I can glass standing with, took me all of about 5 minutes of reading and I had to order one... thanks for the heads up!

Eric27

Lil-Rokslider
I pulled the trigger and got the micropan head from outdormans, tripod and pan head weights 3.2 lbs , the pan head it's worth every penny.

colonel00

WKR
Ugh, this thread keep coming up and I kept saying "no". I finally broke down. I've got a "nicer" tripod and ballhead on my list for photography but hell, for $60 this can serve as a backup. I hate you all :D

Eric27

Lil-Rokslider
And it's awesome, I tried other tripod, ss-p and I love this one by a long shot and for the price you can't beat that.

Weston

Lil-Rokslider
Two are showing up at my door tomorrow, I can't wait. I'm very thankful for the mods posted, went with an outdoorsmans pan (to replace my current Jim white) for the one I'm keeping stock, and doing the aforementioned mods on the other where I'll put an outdoorsmans micro pan.

Mjm316

Lil-Rokslider
I finally received mine and honestly I'm not very impressed. But for $60 I guess I can't be to disappointed. It seams a bit heavy and bulky to me. I will continue to use my Barney's carbon fiber tripod.