Browning xbolt?

OP
BenHankins

BenHankins

Lil-Rokslider
How did you make out contacting McMillan? This is there game scout that I put on years ago.

Nice stock! I contacted them and yes you can get the game scout. My current factory stock has dura-touch on the outside which browning is currently in a lawsuit because the duratouch overtime breaks down and cause the stock to become sticky, in my case my stock has turned pink. Browning offered to put a new sporter on for free. I may end up going that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad61537

FNG
Nice stock! I contacted them and yes you can get the game scout. My current factory stock has dura-touch on the outside which browning is currently in a lawsuit because the duratouch overtime breaks down and cause the stock to become sticky, in my case my stock has turned pink. Browning offered to put a new sporter on for free. I may end up going that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad61537

FNG
Thank you,
Free is always nice! So browning should cover the shipping for you to send it to them & sounds like they will also glass bed it for you also since all xbolts are glass bedded. Good luck with whatever you decide!

rob_ridge

FNG
I have an x-bolt in 6.5 creedmoor with the game scout stock and I love that gun. Every time I shoot it the poi is exactly where I left it. Shoots 0.5 moa with no fouler round necessary after cleaning.