Breathable Crispi??

ndflatlander

Lil-Rokslider
Ok I have the Nevada non insulated and I love them but my feet get really hot in warmer temps ( anything above 50 degrees) was looking for a similar boot with more breathability for summer and early fall... I’m thinking either the Wyoming’s or Dakota’s.. or is there a better option? I would like to stick with Crispi..... what do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m interested in this too. I just bought uninsulated Nevada’s, but I’m a little concerned they will be too hot for September archery. FWIW, the Dakotas fit my foot the closest to the Nevadas and they are lighter and may be more breathable. At the end of the day, they all have a goretex liner, which is probably the limiting factor on breathability. Synthetic boots are lighter and probably cooler, but I’m not sure if they will dissipate sweat any more than an all leather boot with a waterproof liner.

Try the Idaho's.

I have those, Nevada's, Wild Rock's and Guides. My favs are the Idaho. They breathe well...

Valdres have been very comfortable for me. Wore them on a hike last week and it was in the high 90’s, my feet weren’t any hotter than if I were wearing work boots. How they accomplish it while being waterproof must be witchcraft.

Have used the summit for almost a year now, to me they are no cooler or any more breathable than my non insulated kenetreks. Very light and comfortable, and dry much quicker (off of feet) than the kenetreks.

A few of the new crispi boots are supposed to use the new "extended comfort" gore tex.....supposed to be good for hot weather.

Thors are most breathable gortex boot I’ve ever worn. Been wearing them in S Florida everyday for work, was 95 with 75% humidity today.... had the Solomon ultra GTXs mids and gave them away they made my feet so hot.

I picked up a pair of Thor’s off a fellow rokslider went for a quick hike around the hills I think these are what I’m looking for... thanks for the input fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back