Branson, MO

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new MO member.

Eddie

UncleBone

WKR
Hopefully you have gone to Silver Dollar City and ridden the original fire in the hole ride, as it is its last year running. Sad I wont be able to make it for one final ride!

OP
S

Stealth-X

FNG
I've been to SDC and rode several roller coasters, but there were a couple out of commission and I don't remember the names of them. Great times though.

UncleBone

WKR
It holds a special place in my heart. We were too poor to go on real vacations as a kid, so SDC an hour away was the next best thing. If you haven't done the marvel cave tour, check that out for sure!

OP
S

Stealth-X

FNG
We've done the fantastic caverns several times, but I haven't done the marvel one. We've also seen several shows (I get in free because I work at branson.com selling tickets to them.)

UncleBone

WKR
Fantastic caverns is pretty awesome for sure. Marvel is the one at SDC. its inlcuded in the ticket, or at least used to be. I only saw a few shows in Branson, but they were fun as a kid. I grew up in Marshfield, about 25 minutes north of Spingfield. Next time youre in Spfd, check out Chicago Cheesesteak Company, and try out the Springfield. It is delicious!

SloppyJ

WKR
Welcome man, I'm just a little down the road from you. Lots of fun things to do in the ozarks!

OP
S

Stealth-X

FNG
Thanks guys :) I'm actually in Highlandville. Between Springfield and Branson. About 10 minutes south of Ozark of Hwy 65.

Ratbeetle

WKR
Cool. I live in Branson, moved back to the area just about 2 years ago after a stint in CO.

manitou1

WKR
Phenominal fly fishing on Taneycomo.
Table Rock is a super warm water fishing lake: Bass (spotted, LM, and smallmouth), crappie, catfish.

Thanks guys :) I'm actually in Highlandville. Between Springfield and Branson. About 10 minutes south of Ozark of Hwy 65.
That’s a great area! My wife’s sis lives in Ozark. Welcome to Missurah!!! (Please don’t ever actually say it like that!) 😂😂😂

Phenominal fly fishing on Taneycomo.
Table Rock is a super warm water fishing lake: Bass (spotted, LM, and smallmouth), crappie, catfish.
The Eleven Point and North Fork of the White are some other good spots for rainbows and smalleys. Not too far of a drive from Branson.

Also if you’re into MTBing, check out NW Arkansas.

OP
S

Stealth-X

FNG
I grew up in Oregon, but they went soo crazy I decided to move back to America about 3 years ago. Seen several shows, but not Oak Ridge Boys yet. Caught a couple Bass, and Got my first 4 Deer since moving.