Boy, does this put a smile on my face...

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Well, I wonder how the libtard filled state of MA (I'm a recovering Masshole) will spin this climate change mess considering CC is going to kill us all in the next decade?

Details HERE.

Eddie

Are these the wind mills that aren't putting electricity into the grid because there is no infrastructure to bring the generated power ashore?

GSPHUNTER

WKR
The general discussion forum gives guys from every walk of life something to bitch about. And, I hate wind turbines.

IDVortex

WKR
Gee, if only there were hunting forums on this website, I wouldn’t have to click on the General Discussion forum…

P
Or is there? Might be in your universe, but maybe not in ours.

I'm actually curious if Wind turbines end up taking a dive sooner, especially since they're pushing solar. Considering how (from what I've gathered) so many studies or reports are starting to come out about how not so great they are. Especially for animals.

Yoder

WKR
All we need now is some whiner to post "I think we need to shut down this thread". If you're that guy, you make me throw up in my mouth every time I read that. You remind me of a white knight male feminist.

The general discussion forum gives guys from every walk of life something to bitch about. And, I hate wind turbines.

Clearly you haven't added one to your house just yet. Put one on your roof and tie it into your power panel. Backfeed the system and watch your power bill go down

Status
Not open for further replies.