bow sling with a bee stinger stablilizer ?

Hunthigh1

WKR
I recently picked up a bee stinger extreme hunter kit. Its the 10" front bar and 8" side bar with the quick release bracket.

I love the way it balances out my quiver, but it constantly wants to loosen up with my bow sling being crushed under it. The current sling has a thin aluminum grommet that is being crushed and compressed by the stab mount.

There has to be a better way. Anyone have a specific sling that works better with their bee stinger stabilizer?

OR Archer

WKR
Just tie some paracord or bcy loop material through the riser. It's not fancy but will do the job of the other.

kodiakfly

WKR
I have a buddy of mine make my wrist slings from paracord. He can do all the cool stuff, and a looped end that goes around the base of the stab works really well and is simple. I'll see if I can get a pic later.

I use a piece of polypropylene strap 1" wide, with a loop on each end and two "D" ring slip strap adjusters. Cost me $3.
I adjusted to loops long enough to go over the cams of my bow, then adjusted it for length to have the bow wiser ride ride at belt level. Works great.

Kularrow

Lil-Rokslider
I know this old but Bump. I’m having this same exact problem and I want to put a proper wrist sling on.