Bow adjustments for different arrow diameter

If switching from H diameter arrows to 204 or from 246 to 204 or H will I need to adjust nock point or rest heights?

nphunter

WKR
Remember your only talking half of that distance from center line so only about .020 of an inch which isn't much. You might see a difference at longer distances but I doubt you will see much at close range. I have shot both and haven't noticed a difference, you would probably see some difference bare shaft or broadhead tuning moving .020. If you wanted to shot one for 3D and one for hunting I would just sight in for the hunting ones and both with fletchings and field tips will fly very close with the others assuming weight and spine are the same.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Regardless of what you're using, you've got to tune to each setup. And yes, that may include adjusting the nocking point or rest height.

OP
P
Thanks, wasn't sure. I've shot them mixed up before but never tried through paper to check flight between H and S arrows. First time using 204's and was thinking I'd need to move one or the other a smidge. The now sitting the H size will be going to 204 victory rips. The other bows will shoot 246's for now.