Bourbon

My son picked me up a very nice bottle from a brand I'd never heard of this past week. It is a single barrel "Total Wine" store pick which is a chain we don't have in Iowa. If you guys like bourbon as well as rye, i highly recommend it. It has some very nice maple notes, zero burn, and similar viscosity as rare breed.
That's a local Indiana distillery, they also brew some beer, Quaff On Busted Knuckle is good stuff.

Tx_300wsm

Lil-Rokslider
Small batch is good, the single barrel is prob my favorite option
I may have to try it, they had it in stock as well. Unfortunately one of the bottles I got is bad. As soon as I opened it last night there was a super strong musty smell and that is exactly what it tasted like. Hoping they will let me exchange for another bottle.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I may have to try it, they had it in stock as well. Unfortunately one of the bottles I got is bad. As soon as I opened it last night there was a super strong musty smell and that is exactly what it tasted like. Hoping they will let me exchange for another bottle.

Hope so! Saw two bottles of small batch and two of single today. The single barrels were $140, I passed as I have a bottle or two stashed for a special occasion. I did take home the Blantons and big bottles of Weller.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I’m not a big Maker’s fan but this was most excellent:

IMG_3348.jpeg

IMG_3349.jpeg

Also picked up a Balcones Texas Rye BIB for Old Fashioneds; that was perfect.

tdhanses

WKR
Picked up a Little Book, Stagg and a Peerless Toasted this weekend.

Killed a Green River Full Proof tonight.