Bourbon

MtnW

WKR
I am good to go with Angel’s Envy Bourbon/Rye or Bulleit , tried many of the expensive selections ….glad my palate doesn’t require $999.00 bottles

I am good to go with Angel’s Envy Bourbon/Rye or Bulleit , tried many of the expensive selections ….glad my palate doesn’t require $999.00 bottles
Bourbon is the toxic (it WILL kill you!) liquid drained off of rotting grain!
To me, it tastes pretty vile and unless mixed with something or cut with water, I really don't see the point!
YMMV!

Hal, a really good kid with a penchant for alcohol was left at home by his parents.
He called some of his buddies over in his parents absence and began to imbibe in some Jack Daniels.
Somewhere along the way, one of them bet Hal $20 he couldn't kill the remainder of the bottle.
Hal completed the wager and passed out.
When Hal's parents returned the next day, they found an empty whiskey bottle, a $20 bill and a son deceased from alcohol poisoning.

crgchck

WKR
To me, it tastes pretty vile and unless mixed with something or cut with water, I really don't see the point!
YMMV!

Hal, a really good kid with a penchant for alcohol was left at home by his parents.
He called some of his buddies over in his parents absence and began to imbibe in some Jack Daniels.
Somewhere along the way, one of them bet Hal $20 he couldn't kill the remainder of the bottle.
When Hal's parents returned the next day, they found an empty whiskey bottle, a $20 bill and a son deceased from alcohol poisoning.
Should we discuss the deaths of silly teenagers caused behind the wheel

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
YMMV!

Bro!!!!
Peach elsewhere!!! We are all consenting adults here!!!!

Post you hate for booze over here!!!!

Excessive use of exclamation points intentional to match your post.

YMMV!

My condolences if you were friends with Hal, or are friends with his family

My day in day out favorite, neat, on ice, or with a splash of any mixer remains Wild Turkey Rare Breed. The Rare Breed Rye mash is also excellent. For $40 a bottle at Sam's for barrel proof bourbon, I'm not sure there is a better value.

On a whim I bought a bottle of Elijah Craig from a local liquor store's private barrel pick. It's 120 proof barrel strength and it's pretty nice. Has a little burn to it that the Rare Breed lacks, but it's fun to try something new once in a while.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
My day in day out favorite, neat, on ice, or with a splash of any mixer remains Wild Turkey Rare Breed. The Rare Breed Rye mash is also excellent. For $40 a bottle at Sam's for barrel proof bourbon, I'm not sure there is a better value.

On a whim I bought a bottle of Elijah Craig from a local liquor store's private barrel pick. It's 120 proof barrel strength and it's pretty nice. Has a little burn to it that the Rare Breed lacks, but it's fun to try something new once in a while.

Rare Breed is a GREAT value. I’m converting my traveling Old Fashioned box to Rare Breed for sipping and Rare Breed Rye for the OFs.