Bourbon

BigE

Lil-Rokslider
The singles are an opportunity for a new market in the US. I've tried the Bulleit single, it's alright but not for the markup over the 10 year, and it's not as good to my taste.

Bro!!!!
Peach elsewhere!!! We are all consenting adults here!!!!

Post you hate for booze over here!!!!

Excessive use of exclamation points intentional to match your post.
Oh, I don't hate it. I just can't drink it!
It makes my gout kick in!

My condolences if you were friends with Hal, or are friends with his family
I knew "of" Hal and his family. Not really what you would consider a "close" friend. I had some interactions with him. Lot of fun to be around.
It happened back in the late 60's.
Hal just made a really bad decision, unaware of the implications of his actions. Normal for a 16 year old trying to show how tough he was.

TxAgHntr

FNG
Buffalo Trace for common occasions, Garrison Bros is a favorite of mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcseal2

WKR
Makers Mark, Bulliet, Four Roses, Knob Creek, or Jack Daniels. I buy whichever of those I find cheapest in a half gallon when I go to the liquor store. I like them all and kinda like rotating between them.

I usually pick up a half gallon of Kentucky Deluxe or something else cheap every few trips in case of emergencies. Bad whiskey is better than no whiskey, so I build up a reserve that way. If I stockpile good stuff I just drink more.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Same. Won’t ever buy another Jefferson, not my jam. Lots of heavy duty marketing there.
I have heard most Jefferson stuff is over hyped. Not many A+ reviews. No interest to me at all
Tried the Jefferson’s Ocean Aged At Sea Small Batch
Unimpressed!!

The Jeffersons Mariam Mclain was very good. However the price was too high.
I havent liked any other jeffersons including the ocean.
I have perfered any of the woodford reserves or russells to the jeffersons.

Last edited:
Makers Mark, Bulliet, Four Roses, Knob Creek, or Jack Daniels. I buy whichever of those I find cheapest in a half gallon when I go to the liquor store. I like them all and kinda like rotating between them.

I usually pick up a half gallon of Kentucky Deluxe or something else cheap every few trips in case of emergencies. Bad whiskey is better than no whiskey, so I build up a reserve that way. If I stockpile good stuff I just drink more.
Uhhmmm..... not to be a total jerk, but I don't understand.
What is the goal of drinking whiskey 🥃?
Buzz?
High?
Drunk?
Palette cleanse?

.....and I'm not picking on you in particular. This is for whoever.

Make no mistake, I did what I could to keep distilleries in business in my youth, but got tired of the headaches and hangovers!
Easier to just quit.

No, I'm not trying to be offensive. Just curious.

crgchck

WKR
Uhhmmm..... not to be a total jerk, but I don't understand.
What is the goal of drinking whiskey 🥃?
Buzz?
High?
Drunk?
Palette cleanse?

.....and I'm not picking on you in particular. This is for whoever.

Make no mistake, I did what I could to keep distilleries in business in my youth, but got tired of the headaches and hangovers!
Easier to just quit.

No, I'm not trying to be offensive. Just curious.
Same reason you tend to post stories that don’t belong in threads they’re posted in.. just what you do as drinking bourbon is just what we do.